Search found 89 matches
- Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:29 am
- Forum: Sales Forum
- Topic: Stephenville Texas poles for sale or trade (list of poles)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5166
I need a UCS 13'1.5" 155 flex 20
Flex 20 is solidly a 150, not 155. A 155 would be around 19.8 give or take some tenths.
- Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:10 am
- Forum: Pole Vault - Intermediate Technique
- Topic: I keep getting rejected when I vault?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 21479
Do you have any video you can post? Pretty hard to have an clue what is going on without video. Possibilities that immediately come to mind though are late plant, takeoff step too far in, gripped too high or any combination thereof.
- Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:11 am
- Forum: Pole Vault - USA Elite
- Topic: Shawn Barber joins 6 meter club!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 17116
I find it interesting that from 95-99 7 people achieved this feet and from 04-09 7 people also achieved this feet. So two relatively narrow bands of time roughly 10 years apart that produced similar results. Yet the entirety of the rest of time, only 5 people have done it.
- Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:57 pm
- Forum: Pole Vault - Equipment
- Topic: If I'm 5 lbs overweight, will pole break?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8176
Where are you located at? Are there any places near you that might have better pole selection that might be able to let you try some different poles at a practice? There is nothing worse than buy a pole and not really having any idea if it's the right one.