Search found 329 matches
Here is a list of poles I am looking for and willing to trade. I am mostly in NJ but will be in PA and NY this season as well. Please let me know what you're interested in. I can provide most flex numbers on request. All poles, including the older ones, are in good used condition, and everything 14'...
- Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:22 pm
- Forum: Pole Vault - Equipment
- Topic: Pole rack for pickup truck
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7611
I just bought a Toyota Tacoma 4-door (extended cab, not crew cab) with 6-foot bed and I need to install something to carry poles. I have considered getting a Thule setup for the cab and some kind of rack on the back of the bed, as well as a full rack overhanging the cab and a half-rack on one side o...
- Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:56 am
- Forum: Pole Vault - Advanced Technique
- Topic: Should you pull at take off?
- Replies: 39
- Views: 64535
Speed alone without optimal body position in the approach will not yield optimal results. This seems to support Branko's assertion that there was some technique (running technique counts, too) taught in his model. In fact, he even alludes to this model allowing for an improved pole carry, which mos...
- Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:21 pm
- Forum: Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements
- Topic: Jersey Jumps Beach Vault 2014-Seaside Heights, NJ
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7290
What will the opening height policy be, particularly for open competitors? Some people have not jumped in quite a while and their PR may not match up with what they are currently jumping!