Texas Pole Vault Roundup 2012 - Jessie Johnson 13-0

News about national level high school pole vaulting, pole vaulters, rules, etc. Things that are of local interest only should go in the regional forums below. High schoolers wanting to chat should go to the High School Lounge.

Moderators: Robert schmitt, Russ

htheodore
PV Whiz

Jessie Johnson 13'

Unread postby htheodore » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Jessie Johnson of Argyle, Tx. jumped 13' Saturday at the Pole Vault Roundup in Joshua. Great meet, great officials, lot of fun. Thanks George Rodriguez, Craig Bethel and everyone involved.

TXPVCOACH
PV Nerd

Texas Pole Vault Roundup 2012 - Jessie Johnson 13-0

Unread postby TXPVCOACH » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:05 am

Texas Pole Vault Roundup 2012 Results
We want to thank everyone who participated, attended or assisted with this years 9th Annual Roundup. We love having everyone out close to the event, adding to the energy of this great sport. Everyone was excited to see 72 year old Don Isett break the World Record 4 times at this meet, finishing with a jump of 3.35 meters or 11’1/2 inch. What a great day of jumping! Jesse Johnson continues to lead the High School Girls with a jump of 13’0 . Daven Murphee gets back on track early in the boys high school division with a jump of 16’0”. The jumping in all division is getting better each year and we have noticed more younger athletes taking the sport up at an earlier age. In the open division Jeffrey Rodriguez put up a good bar with a jump of 17’7”. Once more we want to thank everyone for coming and making this meet the fun it is each year.

Clik Here For Results

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Re: Texas Pole Vault Roundup 2012 - Jessie Johnson 13-0

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:56 pm

I got as much as I could on athletic.net. Please let me know of any mistakes, and if you can fill in schools and/or grades for kids I am missing, I would love to add them, regardless of what height they jumped. I just have a hard time figuring out what school the lower kids go to. I can add middle schoolers if you give me a school.

http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/M ... eet=147494

Return to “Pole Vault - High School”