2 Pole Vault Pits for sell by bid

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

Coachk84
PV Newbie

2 Pole Vault Pits for sell by bid

Unread postby Coachk84 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:12 pm

The University of Michigan has two pole vault pits that are for sale by bid. One is a UCS 2200 Landing area with has specs of 22' x 33' x 32". It is Blue with the rounded and liped back. It was purchased in 1985 after the NCAA Indoor CHampionships. It is still in decent condition, with a fairly recent to pad.

The second is an AAE pit purchased some years ago. I would guess that the specs on the pit would be something in the neighborhood of 21'6 x 27-28' x 32". It has a coverall to cover that encompasses the base units.

I also have two sets of standards that are in very good shape, but they don't have pads.

If you or your high school is interested in these items, please email me a bid to kaiserd@umich.edu. Once the bids are recieved, the top bid will get notice and will need to come pick them up as soon as possible there after.

Thanks - David Kaiser
Field Events Coach
University of Michigan

vaulter870
PV Great
Expertise: Current Club Cocah, Current College Vaulter, PV Addict!
Favorite Vaulter: Toby Stevenson

Unread postby vaulter870 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:14 pm

when dose this bid start i relly want a pit!!!!
If you cant do it right , do if 10000 more times till you can

Coachk84
PV Newbie

Michigan Pits

Unread postby Coachk84 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:38 am

If you are interested, just send me a bid that you think you would be interested in, I will take it to the administration, and if they accept it, I will notify you and we will get it done. The bidding has started, so let me know as soon as possible - I need to clear them out.

David Kaiser

indestructo
PV Pro
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, Former College Coach, Current High School Coach, Post-Collegiate Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 15'6"

Unread postby indestructo » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:51 am

I left a message with our head coach. We'll look to place a bid this afternoon. Our school's pits are well out dated (front buns aren't tapered). We had the boy's D1 state champ jumping on them last year, and quite possibly the girls D1 state champ jumping this year. Our funding won't allow to purchase new pits at this time, so we're definitely interested!!!!
"Heart"

souleman
PV Lover
Lifetime Best: 12-7.5
Favorite Vaulter: Bob Seagren, Bob Richards

Unread postby souleman » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:55 pm

Guys, keep me posted on how this goes. Frankly I would probably be more interested in the high schools' pit than the Universitys' pit. It sounds like the High school needs the newer pit so it would be cool if they got one of the univesitys' so they could get updated. All I need one for is my back yard pit so an outdated "non spec" pit at the right price would be perfect for me. I'm in Minnesota so an all dayer drive over to your side of the lake is do-a-ble. Later................Mike

Return to “Sales Forum”