Wanted to purchase: Used Pits

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

tcrawford
PV Newbie
Expertise: High School Coach

Wanted to purchase: Used Pits

Unread postby tcrawford » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Hello All,
I am a High School Track & Field coach (and teacher) in a small city located in South Eastern Ontario, Canada. We are looking at purchasing a used landing system for our schools vaulters (presently have to travel to use the only one around for 45 miles). We would arrange to get it here. It is just a matter of price, traveling distance, and time to co-ordinate the move north. We are located two hours east of Toronto and around 3 hour drive to Syracuse, New York (if that gives you an idea of our location). We are willing to go up to 6-8 hrs away to pick it up. Please let me know if you have something that is worth going to get. We don't have a large budget (in Canada the coaches don't get paid a dime, Its all volunteer !!!) and are not necessarily after something that is up to current US high school standards. We just want to have a system that new vaulters could start on and progress to about 4 meters (13ft) max. Hopefully there is a school that is looking to get rid of theirs or already has upgraded and would like to unload the out dated version. Any information would be great.
Cheers,
Todd Crawford

sanoh
PV Beginner
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, High School Coach

Re: Wanted to purchase: Used Pits

Unread postby sanoh » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:51 am

I found this set of pits. no pics. they are not mine just passing on info. good luck

annarbor.craigslist.org/spo/1050075472.html

tcrawford
PV Newbie

Unread postby tcrawford » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 am

Thank you, I found the the listing on the craigs list site finally and contacted the seller via email. He is located in Hell :devil: ... Michigan ! I thought that was quite funny. If it doesn't happen feel free to update me again on any pole vault pit sightings.
Todd

2-15-46
PV Pro

Unread postby 2-15-46 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:27 pm

may have a AAE 21-6 x 27 fairly new.... still firm not broke in yet just some scuff aand a little wear on the cover pad...5500...in ohio
Bob

tcrawford
PV Newbie

Unread postby tcrawford » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Thank you for the information. Where are you located? Ohio is High in the middle and Round on both ends. ..Couldn't resist the OHIO reference.

2-15-46
PV Pro

Unread postby 2-15-46 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:45 am

pit sold..
Bob

emhicks
PV Newbie
Expertise: na
Lifetime Best: na
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: na

Unread postby emhicks » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Are you still looking for a complete set of pole vaulting mats/pit? I have one in very good condition. You could reach me at mrhicks723@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Return to “Sales Forum”