Online Vault Analysis Site Launched

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

vaultdoctor
PV Newbie
Expertise: High School Coach
Lifetime Best: 15-5
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Dave Slovenski

Online Vault Analysis Site Launched

Unread postby vaultdoctor » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:04 pm

vaultdoctor.com is a new online pole vault analysis service where vaulters can submit three videos and receive a comprehensive analysis of their vault for $85. Analysis will include discussion of all of the phases of your vault, as well as recommended drills to correct your bad habits. Vault Doctor coaches are Dave and Steve Slovenski, pole vaulters and mechanical engineers at Princeton, they bring a wealth of pole vaulting knowledge (Dave was 2008 Nike Outdoor National Champion) and physics information their analysis.

Get the analysis and have heard it all before? You get your money back.

Check it out at http://www.vaultdoctor.com

vaultmd
PV Enthusiast
Expertise: Masters Vaulter, Coach, Doctor
Lifetime Best: 475
Favorite Vaulter: Laura Huarte

Re: Online Vault Analysis Site Launched

Unread postby vaultmd » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Just to clarify in case anyone is wondering - I have nothing to do with this site.

birdi_gurlie
PV Pro

Unread postby birdi_gurlie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:29 am

No offense but why would anyone pay $85 to have their vault critiqued when they can post a video to this website and get multiple opinions on it?
"That's how God's Word vaults across the skies from sunrise to sunset" Psalm 19:6

vaultdoctor
PV Newbie
Expertise: High School Coach
Lifetime Best: 15-5
Favorite Vaulter: Dave Slovenski

Unread postby vaultdoctor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:37 pm

You get what you pay for: instead of a mix of 'opinions' you get a coaches with published qualifications taking a long hard look at your technique and delivering an in-depth report on not just what you are doing wrong, but what drills and mental techniques will make you vault higher. You also get freeze frames of your vaults with markings to show where you should be, and suggested additions to your workout plan.

This is a one stop shop for your pole vaulting technique that does not require wading through contradictory advise, or vague descriptions.

Tory
PV Fan
Expertise: Former Vaulter - Current Coach
Lifetime Best: 14'6"
Favorite Vaulter: Steve Hooker

Unread postby Tory » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:38 pm

I get what you're saying, but this is not necessarily "professional" advice that is given on this forum. It's my understanding that these guys are trying to be innovators and stake their reputations behind their analysis. Plus, how many video reviews have you seen on here that never get replies? LOTS!

I wish these guys the best of luck. I quite like the idea and hope that it works out for them. I won't be using their services, but I wish I would have had this service when I was young and had no experts to turn to.

Return to “Sales Forum”