Green First Place pits for sale in NJ - SOLD

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

Cooleo111
PV Pro
Expertise: HS/College/Post-collegiate vaulter, coach
Lifetime Best: 4.80

Green First Place pits for sale in NJ - SOLD

Unread postby Cooleo111 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:39 am

I have for sale a set of green First Place pole vault pits that are in fair condition. I'm not sure of the model or the dimensions, but I can
visit the storage unit at some point to take some measurements. There are a few holes in the sides, but they can be repaired or probably even duct-taped if necessary. The straps that hold the pits together will also need replacing, and to be honest I have no idea what that costs. The big problem is that there is no top pad, which costs about $2,000 to replace. Depending on where they are used/stored, you may also need a weather cover which is about $1,200.
On the plus side, the foam is in pretty good shape; I jumped up and down on them and they felt pretty solid to me, but things could change if you're falling from 15+ feet! They do not appear to be dry-rotted, though it was damp when I got them. I did not see any evidence of damage from rodents, despite the holes. Also, the D-rings that hold
the top pad in place are all intact.
I have several pictures of the pits if anyone is interested. I am really looking to give these mats a good home, and would like to get them out of storage ASAP. I am willing to negotiate pricing via PM. Additionally, if anyone in the NJ area knows of any high schools that lost their mats to hurricane Sandy, I would be willing to negotiate pricing with them as well.
Thanks!

Cooleo111
PV Pro

Re: Green First Place pits for sale in NJ

Unread postby Cooleo111 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:33 am

I may also be willing to trade for poles, preferably in the 15' range.

Cooleo111
PV Pro

Re: Green First Place pits for sale in NJ

Unread postby Cooleo111 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Pits are no longer available.

Return to “Sales Forum”