Complete UCS Setup and Extras For Sale

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

superpipe
PV Pro
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, Masters Vaulter, Club Coach, High School Coach, Parent
Favorite Vaulter: Who else, Bubka.

Complete UCS Setup and Extras For Sale

Unread postby superpipe » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:09 pm

Here's pics of the full UCS PV setup I have for sale for $9,000.00. The pit is approximately 12 years old. It's in great condition and was only ever used indoors except for the pics I have where I ran a special event. I got the pit from the University of Vermont. The only reason I'm selling this beauty is because I don't have the indoor space I was hoping for and it looks to be a few years off before I can make an indoor space happen.

The pit is currently stored in a sealed shipping container at Milton High School, Milton, VT. The UCS Futura standards are currently stored in a garage in State College, PA. I’m making a trip to VT this Friday, August 1st to bring the pit back to State College, PA.

Here's what is included for the $9,000.00 price:
1. UCS 1790 pit ( full pit and top cover ). The pit has normal "wear & tear".
2. UCS Futura Standards ( 10' - 21' and includes UCS standard base pads AND Steel Base Plate )
3. BONUS #1 -> I have the trolley system for the Futura Standards too. That was an extra $500.00. This allows full movement of the standards from zero to 80cm.
4. BONUS #2 -> I will include a set of standard depth decals for free. I made high quality outdoor decals that schools have loved. I made them since I wanted quality depth decals that aren't supplied with most standards

There is NO weather cover included. If you need a weather cover, I can get you the UCS one for a very good deal, much less than anyone else, since I'm an authorized UCS dealer. All of my profits go directly back into my club to buy poles and equipment for the athletes.

My email is: chris[at]mansfieldathletics[dot]com

Here's the pics:

Below shows the UCS 1790 pit itself and the UCS standard base pads that come with the setup. The runway and UCS International standards in the pic are NOT included

Below is another angle of the UCS 1790 pit that is included:

Below shows the UCS Futura standards that come with the setup. These are the actual ones you get. NOTE -> The 3' extenders do NOT come with it. It's my only pair and I need them for my other set:

Another view of the standards:

The UCS Futura Standards Trolley System:

Standard depth decal ( I have English and Metric decals ):
Chris Mitchell
MitchellPro Vault Club

superpipe
PV Pro
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, Masters Vaulter, Club Coach, High School Coach, Parent

Re: Complete UCS Setup and Extras For Sale

Unread postby superpipe » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:54 pm

This complete setup is still available.

Update -> All equipment is now in State College, PA.
Chris Mitchell
MitchellPro Vault Club

JonathanH10197
PV Newbie
Expertise: current high school vaulter
Lifetime Best: 10ft
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: renaud Lavillenie

Unread postby JonathanH10197 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Where are you located?

superpipe
PV Pro

Unread postby superpipe » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 am

JonathanH10197 wrote:Where are you located?

State College, PA
Chris Mitchell
MitchellPro Vault Club

Return to “Sales Forum”