MitchellPro Runways

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

superpipe
PV Pro
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, Masters Vaulter, Club Coach, High School Coach, Parent
Favorite Vaulter: Who else, Bubka.

MitchellPro Runways

Unread postby superpipe » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:28 pm

Hi All,

I posted pics awhile back of my original raised pole vault runway I designed in 2009. I'm an Penn State Engineer (Electrical) still working for IBM designing digital microchips, but my passion lies in pole vaulting and coaching it, like many of you. That said, my original plan was to sell plans for my design. After taking too much time being anal about learning Sketchup to create "perfect" plans, in my eyes, I moved on to building and shipping my runways around the country because of so much interest from my original runway. I expanded into LJ/TJ runways as well after a request from San Jose State University. I went pretty nuts and designed a fully synthetic and replaceable jump/foul board combo. I pride myself on professional workmanship and attention to detail.

Have a look a my new website (MitchellPro Runways) dedicated to my proprietary runways that were designed around portability and durability, all while maintaining a professional look:

http://www.mitchellprorunways.com

Please take a minute and check out all the photos, info and links on the site that show my completed pole vault and LJ/TJ runway projects. You will not be disappointed. My runways, all custom made in my home shop, are close to 1/2 the price of Gill's and come as fully COMPLETE runways with track surfacing installed. I have a proprietary marking system and proprietary interlocking connection system that requires zero hardware for setup and tear down with a near seamless connection. I use very unique processes, tools and jigs to create my tight and seamless connection system that handles the rigors of constant setup and tear down. No nails in my design, only heavy duty screws.

Feel free to request a quote with shipping. I just need a zip code for an accurate shipping price.

Thanks,

Chris Mitchell
Chris Mitchell
MitchellPro Vault Club

Return to “Sales Forum”