If you like coaches eye this is better.

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

Bruce Caldwell
PV Enthusiast
Expertise: It is all about Pole Vaulting. I even catch the competitors poles!
Lifetime Best: 15'8"
Favorite Vaulter: Kjell Issakson, Jan Johnson

If you like coaches eye this is better.

Unread postby Bruce Caldwell » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:10 pm

http://www.winningedgeapps.com/iAnalyze.html
If you like coaches eye, this iphoenapp goes much farther with tools to measure speed on the runway and distance with in the app. Designer of the APP is Amy Acuff 5 time Olympian going for her 6th time in RIO 2016. The app is currently FREE on Itunes for Iphone users only!
Winning Edge Apps
Winning Edge Apps creates video utility applications and instructional coaching materials available in the Apple App Store
WINNINGEDGEAPPS.COM

Essx Vaulting Poles I rely on the stopwatch feature to measure the speed of a pole vaulter just before takeoff. I mark the actual runway in one meter increments and then with the app I can determine velocity and if an athlete is slowing down over the last two steps. I can also compare that speed to another jump. What an amazing tool for the price of a coffee!" ---Tye Harvey, Coach and World Indoor Silver Medalist in the pole vault
March 31 at 7:25am · Edited · Like

Essx Vaulting Poles "I finally found a way to quickly compare center of gravity between jumps at the low point just before takeoff by using the protractor feature to measure a line I draw through the angle of the thigh in relation to vertical. I keep my camera in the same spot on the runway at each practice that I mark with an X."-- Amy Acuff, 5-Time U.S. Olympian in the high jumper

Return to “Sales Forum”