2004 Gold Medalist designed PV training in an App

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

tmack
PV Fan

2004 Gold Medalist designed PV training in an App

Unread postby tmack » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:26 am

This is Tim Mack, 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist. I have partnered with StrengthandConditioning.com to offer pole vault workouts on an App.

Workouts include vault drills, pit drills, running drills, sprint workouts, strength training drills, med ball drills, bounding, flexibitly. Coming is gymnastics, special vault flexibility, other new exercises. I use a lot of the exercises already existing on the App, but I also added a lot of my own exercises. I have everything on the App…exercises, repetitions, rest intervals, tips, videos of exercises. Basically everything you would want or need in a training App.

I periodize the workouts throughout the year, so the athlete can be ready for Indoors, Outdoors, or late summer AAU/USATF.

I have used a lot of the exercises for All levels of vaulting (Elite Men-17-19', Elite Women-13'6-14'10, HS boy-10-17', HS girl 6'-12'8, Masters guys 9'-13', Masters Women).

You will have to make 2 purchases, One to TMPVA for the workouts, the other you will also have to purchase a membership to StrengthandConditioning.com (this is to get access to the App and all of its features).

The cost is higher that you would usually pay for workouts, the workouts are pretty detailed and periodized throughout the year.

More explanation on my site http://www.timmack.com

If you have any questions, you can also email me, Tim Mack, at tmpva1@gmail.com

Feel free to also contact me about any questions about pole vault training in general…even if you don't get the App!

Return to “Sales Forum”