Pole Vault Pit - Possibly Free

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

Decamouse
PV Great
Expertise: Masters vaulter, coach, USATF Official
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Kate Dennison

Pole Vault Pit - Possibly Free

Unread postby Decamouse » Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:04 pm

Hi - house is officially for sale - wife says I am not bringing pit with if we move - if - when - we sell - if the new owners don't want it and the runways (also have HJ set-up and LJ) - the PV pit is open for anyone who wants it.
Plant like crap sometimes ok most times

Atleetwinvaulter
PV Wannabe

Unread postby Atleetwinvaulter » Mon Mar 24, 2003 11:18 pm

Hi i was wondering what kinda of shape the mats are in or the top cover? Or top cover is completely shot(no foam, mat crumbs, ripped almost in half) at my school and my school is way to cheap to help us polevaulters out and buy a new one just wonderign what the deal with yours was?
"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it"

Decamouse
PV Great
Expertise: Masters vaulter, coach, USATF Official
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Kate Dennison

Unread postby Decamouse » Tue Mar 25, 2003 8:19 am

Better than some pits I have seen - If someone is planning on using it in conjunction with and existing pit to meet the new Rules - it is good - I will measure it when I am home next weekend. red color if that matters
Plant like crap sometimes ok most times

indestructo
PV Pro
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, Former College Coach, Current High School Coach, Post-Collegiate Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 15'6"

Unread postby indestructo » Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:39 pm

the pits at the high school I'm coaching are definitely not up to regulations. They are down right small. We have a strong group this year too, around 7 guys and 7 girls. I am definitely interested whatever the condition is. It would be much cheaper to reinforce an old pit then to buy a new one. Keep me posted please. Thanks!!
"Heart"

Return to “Sales Forum”