Need pole for pole vault Boys 15-16 age group

Got something for sale? Looking to buy something? Post it here, but make sure to read the rules first!

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

mzthrasher
PV Newbie
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie

Need pole for pole vault Boys 15-16 age group

Unread postby mzthrasher » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:06 pm

My son is competing this coming weekend in Sacramento. We need to purchase a pole for him but the ones I found online are too expensive. Does anyone have a used one that fits USATF regulations and that we can purchase and obtain before this weekend? If so please email me at Michele@MyLawsuit.com

Thank you!

High on Vault
PV Newbie
Expertise: Post Collegiate Vaulter, Coach
Lifetime Best: 11'
Favorite Vaulter: Sam Kendricks

Re: Need pole for pole vault Boys 15-16 age group

Unread postby High on Vault » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:03 pm

poles are specific to a vaulters size and weight. Buying poles used often takes time and you often have to drive some distance to get them. If you are looking for a stick that you need to have by this weekend, you will need to buy new. I recommend a Pacer One. These poles run very stiff i advise you pick one that is as close to his weight as possible. they are a little over 200 dollars and shipping is about 130. The shipping makes buying just one pole expensive. Last minute this is the best you can do.

KirkB
PV Rock Star
Expertise: Former College Vaulter; Former Elite Vaulter; Former Coach; Fan
Lifetime Best: 5.34
Favorite Vaulter: Thiago da Silva

Unread postby KirkB » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:02 pm

It's not *impossible* to buy on such short notice, but you'll have to be very lucky.

If you post what meet you're going to be at (and its location, date, time), and post your home town, then you'll have a better chance

Also what mzthrasher said. Post you son's weight, number of years vaulting, PR (Personal Record height cleared) and what pole he has used recently. The more info, the better the chance of finding something suitable.

Lastly, scan this Sales Forum for ads from people that are advertising their poles for sale.

Good luck!

Kirk
Run. Plant. Jump. Stretch. Whip. Extend. Fly. Clear. There is no tuck! THERE IS NO DELAY!

Bjack6635@gmail.com
PV Fan
Expertise: High school
Lifetime Best: 14 3

Unread postby Bjack6635@gmail.com » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:56 pm

I may be able to help just need the details

Return to “Sales Forum”