Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Florida Atlantic seeking volunteer pole vault coach

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:38 pm

http://www.ustfccca.org/2012/07/jobs/volunteer-coach-3

Volunteer Coach

VOLUNTEER ASSISTANT COACH at Florida Atlantic University (Boca Raton, FL)
Posted in Division I on July 17, 2012
Florida Atlantic University is currently accepting applications for the positions of Volunteer Assistant Track & Field Coach for the Pole Vault. FAU is located in Boca Raton, Florida,and is comprised of 18 intercollegiate teams involving 450 student athletes that compete in baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, soccer, softball, swimming and diving, tennis, track, and volleyball. The Owls are a NCAA Division I-A (FBS) institution and compete in the Sun Belt Conference in all but men’s soccer, which participates in the Mid America Conference. The Owls have been playing football since 2001 and have captured two bowl games. Cheer and dance are also part of the athletic department family and represent the University annually in competition and within the community. Minimum qualifications include: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution, previous collegiate pole vault experience as an athlete and/or coach (coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred), strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team environment putting overall program goals first. This position is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable coaching experience at the NCAA DI level with a successful track & field program.

To Apply:
Send resumes to asmolka@fau.edu

Return to “Pole Vault - College”