Christmas Old-School Pole Vault Footage Jackpot

All things masters pole vaulting.

Moderators: Russ, vaultmd

tsorenson
PV Pro
Expertise: masters vaulter, former college vaulter, volunteer HS/club coach, fan, parent

Christmas Old-School Pole Vault Footage Jackpot

Unread postby tsorenson » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:38 pm

I just posted this in the "historical" thread but thought that a lot of masters vaulters might enjoy this collection of international track meet footage. The link takes you to a main menu of meets, clicking on each meet will give you a sub-menu from where you have to find the PV and whatever other events you are interested in. There is a lot to look at. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DAVIDEOMUSIC#p/p

Merry Christmas

Tom

Pogo Stick
PV Pro
Expertise: Former "College" Vaulter, Masters Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 4.70/15'5
Favorite Vaulter: Władysław Kozakiewicz

Re: Christmas Old-School Pole Vault Footage Jackpot

Unread postby Pogo Stick » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:10 am

tsorenson wrote:I just posted this in the "historical" thread but thought that a lot of masters vaulters might enjoy this collection of international track meet footage. The link takes you to a main menu of meets, clicking on each meet will give you a sub-menu from where you have to find the PV and whatever other events you are interested in. There is a lot to look at. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DAVIDEOMUSIC#p/p

Merry Christmas

Tom

Amazing! I am watching these videos for 2 hours now and will probably need few days to see everything. I am especially glad you uploaded video from European Championship in 1990 which was held in my city!
-- Pogo

"It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory." W. Edwards Deming

Return to “Pole Vault - Masters”