rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

CA - Free Clinic

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:29 am

I ganked this from Dyestat's message board...

Ron Allice, Director of Track and Field for the USC Trojans; American mile record holder, Steve Scott; former world record holder in the pole vault, Jan Johnson; two time World Cup Champion in the long jump, Larry Myricks; USA 2000 Olympic coach for the women’s horizontal jumps, Dr. Ernie Gregoire; Bob Cooms of the 2002 California State Track Champions, Bakersfield; and Robert Budke, throws coach at Arroyo Grande High School, are just a sampling of the speakers who will be presenting at this winter’s AAF Track & Field Clinics, which once again will be presented free for all coaches who would like to attend due to the great support of the Amateur Athletic Foundation of Los Angeles.

Not only are all of the clinics presented free but also each coach who completes the full day will receive a free copy on the 250 page AAF Track & Field Coaching Manual-widely regarded as the finest coaching manual available anywhere for high school track and field.

There will be two Level 1 clinics presented in January and February, where not only will the basics of training and technique be covered in all seven broad event areas but also additional sessions in will be offered general weight training, relay success and “Hands-On Tapingâ€Â

Return to “California”