Lone Star Pole Vault Competition July 21st -New Braunfels,TX

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Texas

Moderator: achtungpv

mcantu3814
PV Beginner

Lone Star Pole Vault Competition July 21st -New Braunfels,TX

Unread postby mcantu3814 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:00 am

Lone Star Pole Vaulting would like to announce that it plans to hold its first ever competition at our new training facility, the "New and Soon-to-Be Improved Allison Pole Vault Ranch" located at 1985 FM 758, New Braunfels, TX 78130 on Saturday, July 21st, 2007.

Warm-Ups will begin at 9:30am and competition around 10am. One flight, all abilities. Entry Fee is $5 cash and you can purchase up to 3 "mulligans" or 4th attempts for $1 apiece before the start of the meet. Lone Star Club Members pay no additional coaching fees for this event.

If you haven't been here yet, our new facility is out in the middle of flatland cornfields and sports 2 fast downhill runways with very good tailwinds.

Even if you're out-of-shape, over-the-hill, haven't been training, or have packed on a few pounds, this meet is for fun! Come out, jump some bars, share some great war stories, and enjoy the breeze.

No need to register or sign up in advance. Just show up with a lawn chair, umbrella, a cooler, and sunscreen. If it looks like rain, call or email me before making the trip.

Hope to see y'all here!

Kris Allison
Lone Star Pole Vaulting
512-757-4022
Recreational Pole Vaulting hurts........when your old.......

Bubba PV
PV Lover
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, High School Coach, College Coach, Former Elite Vaulter, Masters Vaulter, FAN
Lifetime Best: 5.51
Favorite Vaulter: Bubka

Unread postby Bubba PV » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:20 pm

I'm in. Don and I are bailing on Texas Masters to go test the new place. Pretty pumped!! Bubba
Bubba Sparks - www.bubbapv.com

Support Becca & Pole Vault Power

mcantu3814
PV Beginner

So am I

Unread postby mcantu3814 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:46 pm

I'm skipping Dallas too! no sense in driving 4 hours to Dallas when I can drive 5 minutes to Kris' place!
Recreational Pole Vaulting hurts........when your old.......

Return to “Texas”