rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Vaulter Danielle Doty wins Miss Teen Texas

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:34 pm

She can't be _too_ accomplished, I couldn't find anything about her pole vaulting...

http://www.misstexasusa.com/news.html

DANIELLE DOTY OF HARLINGEN WINS MISS TEXAS TEEN USA® PAGEANT!

The 2011 MISS TEXAS TEEN USA® pageant was held on Sunday afternoon, November 28, at the Hilton Houston Post Oak Hotel. One hundred sixteen contestants from across Texas competed for a prize package that includes a four year college scholarship, jewelry, travel, wardrobe, and the honor of representing Texas next year in the premier national pageant for teenagers, MISS TEEN USA®.
The newly crowned Miss Texas Teen USA is seventeen year-old, Danielle Doty, who represented Harlingen and was also named Swimsuit Winner. A senior at Harlingen High School South, Danielle is currently ranked 9th in her senior class and is an all A honor roll student, a Texas Scholar, the treasurer for the National Technical Honor Society and the historian for the National Honor Society. She is a UCA All-Star cheerleader, a seasoned dancer and tumbler, and an accomplished pole vaulter. Danielle participates in the Student Council, Key Club, Hawks for Christ, Young Life and Fields of Faith. In the fall of 2011 Danielle will begin her freshman year at Baylor University.

Return to “Texas”