Pole Vault Atlanta Fall I Training Continues: September 17, 2016

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas

Moderators: Barto, AVC Coach

PV-ATL
PV Whiz
Expertise: PV Coach, Club Owner (Pole Vault Atlanta, PV-ATL)
Lifetime Best: 14-6
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Bob Seagren

Unread postby PV-ATL » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Pole Vault Atlanta (PV-ATL) will begin our Fall I Training Sessions for pole vaulters of all levels. Our first session for
Fall I will be: Saturday, Sept. 17 and Sunday Sept. 18, 11:00am, at Emory University's Track & Field Facility.

We have expanded our training days and our times for Fall I, 2016. We will now go on both days of every weekend (Saturdays & Sundays) and also on Thursday nights, 6:00pm - 7:30pm beginning September 22.

We will offer two training groups for our Fall I Sessions on weekends to accomodate the large numbers of jumpers at this time of the year. This will ensure more "pit/runway" time for all interested jumpers. On Thursday nights, training will be open to all jumpers, but Beginners must have attended two Weekend Sessions before they can participate, since we are not staffed for Beginners on Thursday evenings.

Fall always affords us some great weather. Now is the time to train, improve your technique, or learn this great event, even for the first time ( ...we specialize in beginners, so come on out and try...!). We train year-around, we have THREE pits and runways, and 250+ poles in our inventory. If you would like to get in some expert PV training for this Fall, 2016, please see our website for our training schedule and more information: http://www.pvatl.com.

Coaches are always welcome to attend our training sessions (...and, it's free for Coaches, too...)!

Cheers,

PV-ATL

Return to “South and Southeast Regions”