NAPVA Nationwide Tour

News about Elite US pole vaulters and elite competitions that occur on US soil.

Moderators: achtungpv, vaultmd

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

NAPVA Nationwide Tour

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:14 pm

2011 North American Pole Vault Association
Nationwidetour Schedule

January 28-29 Pole Vault Summit Reno, Nevada

February 27 Run For The Dream Indoor Meet Fresno, California

April 14-16 MT SAC Relays Walnut, California

May 14 Mardi Gras Meet of Champions
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

August 12 North American Pole Vault Championships
Old Town Clovis, California

For more information please contact napva@hotmail.com

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Re: NAPVA Nationwide Tour

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Breaking News .......Former Fresno State Vaulter Paul Friedenbach leads the NAPVA Nationwidetour after The Reno National Pole Vault Summit, the first stop on the Nationwide Tour....As the season moves along Friedenbach will find strong competition from Brandon Estrada competing for Puerto Rico and Gio Lanaro ,Olympian from Mexico.. After the last competition the Final Six will move on to the NAPVA Finals in Old Town Clovis.........The next meet on the Tour is the Run for the Dream Meet February 27 th at the Save Mart Center in Fresno...Several NAPVA athletes will talk to schools prior to the Run for the Dream meet..School children will also be able to get signed autographed pictures at the meet.....The Table will be located next to the Got Milk Picture Center located in the Fitness and Nutrition Fair.........Many regions around the country and Mexico have signed up for the NAPVA High school Nationwidetour with the Finals schedule for August 12 th on Old Town Clovis... Two teams will Receive automatic bids...Team New Orleans and Host City Clovis.... Other regions have been expanded and semi- finals may have to be held to move on........More News ..........Local Affiliate Fox News has ask Brandon Estrada to appear on the Early show before the Run for the Dream meet.............Breaking News ..Sawdust Vets will attend the Run for the Dream Meet and several will sign autographs at the OnTrack Table located in the Fitness and Nutrition Fair..... Dick Gear former Colllege of Sequioas vaulter and NCAA Champion will be honored..........Breaking News..Annie Malaythong (Studio 108) and Fitness and Nutrition Spoksperson for the Run for the Dream Project is working with M-TV and her program will air on TV in the Next Month. Annie a former Pole Vaulter is the Laotion Record holder.....Remember the theme this year is PR.......Bob Fraley. President NAPVA, Director of the Run for the Dream

Vaultiletics
PV Nerd

Re: NAPVA Nationwide Tour

Unread postby Vaultiletics » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:03 am

Other than 1 southern state, it is more like a California tour (western tour). Colorado Springs or denver to, KC, St Louis, Chicago, Nashville, Orlando... or others in between would be cool. There are ways to get a nice I40 East run.... or a northeast to southwest tour?

Return to “Pole Vault - USA Elite”