Who do I need to submit results to?

News about Elite US pole vaulters and elite competitions that occur on US soil.

Moderators: achtungpv, vaultmd

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Who do I need to submit results to?

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Elite/emerging elite vaulters and meet directors should all read this.

Who to submit results to:
becca@polevaultpower.com (Me) - because I can report on it and I compile the PV lists for the USATF FAST Annual
stats@usatf.org (Glen McMicken) - because this is how you get on the USATF top yearly lists
BYokoyama@mtsac.edu (Brian Yokoyama) - because he is the USATF High Performance PV guy and it's good if he knows what is going on
mirko@tilastopaja.fi - Mirko Jalava this will get the results on Tilastopaja
Ottavio.castellini@iaaf.org - This will submit the results to the IAAF
gh@trackandfieldnews.com - This will submit the results to Track and Field News, they put out a frequent e-newsletter with results and the top results end up in their magazine
results@usatf.org - Required for USATF sanctioned events.

Submit results to all-athletics.com http://www.all-athletics.com/en-us/webf ... on-results

If athletes from countries outside the US performed well, results should be submitted to their federation as well.

What should you include:
Date
Location (be sure to clearly specify indoors or outdoors)
Runway (be clear as to what the deal is with your runway... is it part of a normal track and therefore has already been surveyed, or is it a temporary runway? If it is a temporary runway, did you have it surveyed to comply with the USATF/IAAF rules regarding the incline? Include any documentation about this)
USATF Sanction Information
Complete results - You should probably include the series of makes and misses if there are any significant marks, you don't necessarily need to include it for the complete results. If your meet has multiple divisions, you can exclude results from lower divisions that would not be of interest to these people.
Weather - This is optional, but some websites will include the weather conditions in their results, so you may want to include this.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Re: Who do I need to submit results to?

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:32 pm

If there is any other contact info I should add, or anything else I am missing please let me know and I will update the post!

Return to “Pole Vault - USA Elite”