Vaultapalooza August 9th, Warsaw, NY

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware and New Jersey

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

mjaubbs40
PV Whiz

Vaultapalooza August 9th, Warsaw, NY

Unread postby mjaubbs40 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:20 am

The 2nd annual VAULTAPALOOZA will be held Saturday, August 9th in Warsaw, NY 14569 at the Pole Vault Plant. Raindate if necessary is Sunday, August 10th. Unlimited # of spots, but free T-shirts to the 1st 50 vaulters registered (there are still 29 left as of 7/13/08). Awards to the top 3 per competition, as well as male & female highest vaults. To register, send email to mjaubbs40@yahoo.com with intent to participate, age, gender, entry seed, anticipated opening height and T-shirt size. Entries are due by August 3rd and we will email out competition schedule and seedings on August 4th. For more information, please check out our club website: http://mjaubbs40.googlepages.com/home
"If it were easy, everyone would do it"

mjaubbs40
PV Whiz

Re: Vaultapalooza August 9th, Warsaw, NY

Unread postby mjaubbs40 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:21 pm

Registration ends today, August 3rd, but I will accept any entries I have monday after work before I finalize the schedule & seedings before emailing them out. Right now we have 48 vaulters (30 male, 18 female).
Medals to top 3 per division
Certificates to places 4-6
Trophies for overall top male & female
Vaultapalooza is USATF sanctioned.
"If it were easy, everyone would do it"

Return to “Northeast Region”