Jersey Jumps Beach Vault 2012-Update-400 Vaulters!

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware and New Jersey

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

MPScooze
PV Whiz
Expertise: High School Coach
Lifetime Best: 12'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Wladyslaw Kozakiewicz

Jersey Jumps Beach Vault 2012-Update-400 Vaulters!

Unread postby MPScooze » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:26 am

Hi Guys,
The 4th Annual Jersey Jumps Beach Vault is in the history books and what an event
it turned out to be. The weather was incredible BOTH days & the Beach, Ocean, Crowd,
Music & Vaulting could not have been better!
This year's event hosted EXACTLY 400 Vaulters over 2 days. The 3 Runways were put
to good use, as we had to split some Divisions to accommodate the many Vaulters who
participated in what has become BY FAR the World's Largest Beach Vault!
Just a few of the Highlights were: Mike Jensen winning the High School Boy's Division
with a height of 16'2", Larisa Debich & Chelsea Vaughan battling it out in the High School
Girls Division after EACH cleared 12'6" & endured a 30 minute jump-off battle that saw
Larisa defending her two previous titles, & the return of our 2011 Winner in the Women's
Elite Division, Janice Keppler, who once again topped the Division with a near miss at a
new personal best!
Many of you have already contacted me about next year's dates, hotel accommodations
and suggestions to make the event even better. I eagerly await ALL input, as we intend
to make this not only the Biggest, but the Best Beach Vault anywhere.
Please send ALL suggestions, comments, advice, etc. to my personal e-mail address
at MPScooze@aol.com Our website is: http://www.verticaladventures.org

Thank You to all who participated & we look forward to seeing you in 2013!

Mike Pascuzzo, Co-Event Director, Jersey Jumps Beach Vault

Return to “Northeast Region”