Gauging Interest: 2 day clinic, Hershey PA, Early September

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware and New Jersey

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

VTechVaulter
PV Lover
Expertise: Current Elite Vaulter, College Volunteer Coach, HUGE FAN

Gauging Interest: 2 day clinic, Hershey PA, Early September

Unread postby VTechVaulter » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Hey All

Long story short. I have had a few people ask if I would consider doing a clinic in the Central Pennsylvania area. I am currently working to set up a small 2 day clinic at my alma mater, Hershey High School, in Hershey PA (yes the town smells like chocolate). The clinic would feature 3 progressive vault sessions, and a few mini lectures revolving around decision making the vault.

I have been fortunate enough in my vaulting career to learn from some of the best in the US and in the world. My biggest influences in my coaching philosophy come from my father, Mark Mondschein, my collegiate coach, Dr. Bob Phillips (Virginia Tech), Earl Bell (had 4 Vaulters qualify for the 2012 olympics) and internationally Steve Rippon (former coach of the UK, current national coach in Finland). I have spent roughly 11 years coaching vaulters at all different levels (includeing 4 years as an assistant to Bob Phillps at Virginia Tech).

Again this will be a small clinic, limited to 10-12 people. If you would be interested either drop me a msg on here, or my email, CarbonVaulter@gmail.com, and we will see if we can get this off the ground.

~Brian
Brian Mondschein
Philadelphia Jumps Club, Coach and Co-Founder
www.phillyjumpsclub.com

Return to “Northeast Region”