VA vaulters!

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware and New Jersey

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

PvaultinGirl
PV Whiz

VA vaulters!

Unread postby PvaultinGirl » Sat Jan 04, 2003 7:45 pm

i noticed that a lot of vaulters from VA have recently joined.(yay!). so if anyone else is bored and feels like meeting some other people from va, just post here. is anybody on this site going to the keydet invitational or the AA state championships? j/w :P
POLE VAULTING....Fear is NOT and option!

PvaultinGirl
PV Whiz

Unread postby PvaultinGirl » Sat Jan 04, 2003 9:39 pm

ok i am SOOOOOo bored right now! is EVERYONE in VA at the East coast invitational except for my high school?!! so if anyone from VA went to that one..how did everyone do pole vaulting wise?

jumpinvik
PV Beginner

Unread postby jumpinvik » Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:01 am

I was there. although i'm not in hs anymore. did the little open division thing. but for high schoolers rhian jenks got 2nd with 10 or 10'6 i think and a girl from hickory won with 11

PvaultinGirl
PV Whiz

Unread postby PvaultinGirl » Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:23 pm

oh yeah, my friend competed agiainst that hickory grl. she got 11'0 at the first inv! that's crazy!

jumpinvik
PV Beginner

Unread postby jumpinvik » Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:45 pm

yeah, that girl from hickory, jumped 10'6 last year i think. but in any case, i heard she has a pv pit in her backyard, and her coach does too.

PvaultinGirl
PV Whiz

Unread postby PvaultinGirl » Mon Jan 06, 2003 9:03 pm

ah, that would explain it.lol i wish i had one in my backyard.( ok well, i do but it's locked up so i can't use it. it's the schools too but it's basically in my backyard lol). i know there are a lot more vaulters from va but i don't think that they check the message boards too often.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:10 pm

PvaultinGirl wrote: i know there are a lot more vaulters from va but i don't think that they check the message boards too often.

Haha so recruit them to join here when you see them at meets ;)

PvaultinGirl
PV Whiz

Unread postby PvaultinGirl » Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:22 pm

i should. darn it! i recruited....lets see...lol two people. wow! haha. i think i broke a record of some sort! just joshin. anyways i need to get some more va people to get on here. this is seriously bummin me out! cause almost everyone on here has lots of people from their state to talk to and meet and i usually don't know what u all are talking about. since the farthest my team travels is like 5 hrs away we don't go out of state i have no chance of meeting anyone on here either.

84rules
PV Beginner

Unread postby 84rules » Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:24 pm

I'm still around. Didn't make it to the George Mason Clinic but will try for the next one. I'm in Northern VA.

Return to “Northeast Region”