Rush County Fair Pole Vault Meet 2011 (IN)

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio.

Moderator: ashcraftpv

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Rush County Fair Pole Vault Meet 2011 (IN)

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Wed May 25, 2011 3:35 am

http://polevaultmeets.com/

Welcome to polevaultmeets.com

2011 Over the Top Tour

Posted by Greg Pratt on April 15, 2011

The Rush County Fair Pole Vault Meet will be held on June 18, 2011. This meet will be part of a series of meets to encourage vaulters to have fun in the summer as well as improve on their skills. The other meets to attend are the Greenfield All Comers meet on July 20, 2011 and finishing it off with the Indiana State Fair meet on August 13, 2011. Those meets are part of the "Over the Top Tour" started in 2009. The Three Rivers Festival street vault in Ft. Wayne is also another excellent vaulting opportunity. The meet will start at noon and have women's high school and open flights. The men will follow with open then high school flights. Prizes for the top 3 places will be provided as well as selling raffle tickets to win one of 2 Gill poles, an Acceleration Indiana 12 session training program, a two(2) free hours of coaching at Vault High Athletics, a UCS Spirit Pole or a UCS Crossbar. The drawing of the raffle winners will be held at the Indiana State Fair meet. The meet will be located at the Veteran's Memorial Park in the corner of 11th and Sexton Streets in Rushville, IN. This park is across the street from the RCHS football field and off the corner of the fairgrounds. This is a new location from the past vaults. The cost will be $ 30 dollars and include a t-shirt. Please go to www.polevaultmeets.com and in the store section pay your entry fee. The waiver and registration are in the "Our Story" section. Please fill these out and bring them with you to the meet. Any further questions can be sent to polevaultmeets@yahoo.com or call Greg and Cathy Pratt at 765-565-6509.

ChicksOnSticks
PV Newbie
Expertise: Current High School Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 10'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Yelena Isanbayeva

Re: Rush County Fair Pole Vault Meet 2011 (IN)

Unread postby ChicksOnSticks » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Are they still hosting a meet this year? I'm from Ohio, and I'm always looking for more summer competitions.

Return to “Heartland Region”