SOUTHEAST REGIONAL POLE VAULT CHAMPIONSHIPS, June 11, 2016
POLE VAULT ATLANTA PRESENTS:
6th Annual PV-ATL/SMART
SOUTHEAST REGIONAL POLE VAULT CHAMPIONSHIPS
Emory University, June 11, 2016
“Calling all Pole Vaulters from all the Southeast!!”
This year’s meet will be a true Regional Event!
Three pits, USATF Certified officials, and Pole rental available.
This year we have secured sponsors that will offer PRIZE MONEY in our Elite Professional Women's & Men's meets, to the top three(3)!! We hope this encourages our regional elite athletes to come out and jump!
Last year we hosted 110 pole vaulters at all levels and the Elite Professional meets were a BLAST!! Come out to the ATL and jump with us!
1. Facility opens 9:00am. Warm-up starting 9:30am.
2. 10:00am start time.
3. Schedule of Events:
Pit #1: Masters M & F / Pit #2: Middle School Boys / Pit #3 Middle School Girls
Pit #1: High School Girls "B" (PR Below 10-0) / Pit #2: Open / College Men & Women
Pit #1: Stivers Subaru Elite Women (Qualify: 4.20m) / Pit #2: High School Boys “B” (PR Below 12-0)
Pit #1: High School Boys “A” (PR Above 12-0) / Pit #2: High School Girls “A” (PR Above 10-0)
5:30pm: Pit #2: Lucky's Burgers Elite Men (Qualify: 5:20m)
4. Starting heights will be determined at the time of competition, except for High School & Elite Pros:
High School Starting Heights: Elite Pros Starting Heights:
HS Girls B: 6-2 Women: 4.00m
HS Boys B: 7-4 Men: 5.00m
HS Girls A: 8-7
HS Boys A: 11-7
5. Entry on Coach O (wwwcoacho.com): $20. Remember to list your current PR for seeding purposes in the HS competitions.
Meet Details and Information
1. Plaques to all Group Champions, medals for places 2-3 (Excludes Masters: Medals, 1-2-3)
2. Open/Pro athletes may register as "Elite": Qualifying: 5.20 men / 4.20 women
3. Athletes who travel may make a pole request from our inventory. If we have it, we will reserve it for your use for $10 each, for up to 3 poles. (1: $10, 2: $20; 3: $30).
Our inventory can be found on http://www.pvatl.com. Call for reservations: 404-512-9982
4. Entry Fee Waiver:
a. State Champs for 2016, any level, any state, Indoor or Out: No entry fee.
b. Masters National/World Champs, from any year: No entry fee.
c. Elite jumpers: 5.20 men / 4.20 women: No entry fee.
d. Any GA HS Athletes that have participated in the GA Meet of Champions. No entry fee.
5. Athletes whom have received PV-ATL Personal Meet Invitations either from email or have been handed one at a competition: No Entry Fee. These athletes may “walk-up” and register on-site, after showing the Invitation.
6. $5 spectator fee.
7. SMART Meet Management will be collecting the meet data for all meet results, officials and Live Stream Photo/Media for our event.
8. The Elite/Pro Meet will feature pro jumpers form Tim Mack’s TMPVA pole vault team and other local and regional Elite/Pros. Elite/Pro attendees this year will include Mark Hollis , Jordan Scott, Melissa Gergel & Kelsie Ahbe.
9. The Elite/Pro Meet will be sponsored this year and will be offering PRIZE Money to the top 3 placers in the Women’s & Men’s Meet.
a. The Women’s Elite/Pro Meet will be the STIVERS SUBARU Elite Women’s Pole Vault.
b. The Men’s Elite/Pro Meet will be the LUCKY’S BURGERS Elite Men’s Pole Vault.
10. Food Concessions will be Catered by: Lucky’s Burgers, Emory Village. Lucky’s will also serve as the official “After Destination” for the meet. Lucky’s will be offering discounts on food and beverages to all PV participants.
11. Stivers Subaru of Decatur, GA will have a booth with their fine
automobiles and will provide information on Subaru cars.
12. PV-ATL Boosters will provide free water, sports drinks and
snacks though-out the meet.
13. Visit our ESSX Poles and VS Athletics booths.
We hope to see everyone at the BEST PV Meet in the Southeast USA!!
A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio.
First unread post • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests