A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, South Dakota, and North Dakota
Moderators: rainbowgirl28, Decamouse
My brother lives out in Springfield, MO. I was wanting to go do a street vault out in that direction so I could visit him, but since I am from Ohio I have no idea what the closest options I would have. Are there any street vaults out there within 3 hrs. (preferably less) of Springfield, MO?
- PV Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:55 am
- Expertise: college vaulter
- Lifetime Best: 14 6
- World Record Holder?: Sergei Bubka
- Favorite Vaulter: Steven Hooker
Pole Vault Explosion July 4th in St. Charles which is about 3 1/2 hours from Springfield. KC 2011? El Dorado, KS 2011? New indoor facility opening in July just south of Springfield.
- PV Dweeb
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:18 am
- Location: Southwest Missouri
- Expertise: Former College Vaulter, Volunteer Coach, Parent
- Lifetime Best: 4.75m
We are working on some Kansas City street vault right now...nothing confirmed. I've heard of some HS and elite only vaults.
I heard El Dorado has a conflict this year w/ a USATF meet...so no go.
- PV Wannabe
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:27 pm
- Location: Kansas City, KS
- Expertise: Former College Vaulter, High School Coach
- Lifetime Best: 4.9 m
- Favorite Vaulter: Tracy Tuttle
Return to North and Central Regions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest