Mecham needs your help!

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Nevada, Hawaii, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

Mecham
PV Lover

Mecham needs your help!

Unread postby Mecham » Sun May 06, 2007 10:51 pm

I'm really sorry for double posting, but I figure that the post views arent as high in the region threads than the announcement threads, so Becca, if you could please leave this up here for a while that would be awesome. My original post was:
Hey guys, Im flying into Reno this week. I was wondering if there was anyone near Galena HS on this board? Im looking to borrow a pole for a short lesson/camp. I just need one, maybe two poles. There won't be any bending or spikes, strictly plant drills for beginners. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome! Thank you!

Jared Mecham
(509) 844-1259

So yeah, this tuesday I am flying to Reno, basically I was just wondering if I could borrow one maybe two poles for an hour or two, thats all. I give my word that the poles will be returned in the same condition they are brought in. If you guys know anyone in Reno who could help me out, or someone that I could call, please let me know ASAP. Thank you guys so much

Jared Mecham
(509) 844-1259
jared@jaredmecham.com
Just you wait...

Return to “West and Northwest and Canyon Regions”