Indianapolis Pole Vault Camp

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
IndyCoach
PV Nerd
Expertise: High School Coach

Indianapolis Pole Vault Camp

Unread postby IndyCoach » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:26 am

This camp is for all ability levels. The dates are December 19-20. Please check out the website for more specific information. If you have any questions please post them here or send my a message or email them directly to me at rpotter@smadison.k12.in.us

http://web.me.com/timrichey/indy_pv_cam ... _CAMP.html

IndyCoach
PV Nerd

Re: Indianapolis Pole Vault Camp

Unread postby IndyCoach » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:58 pm

This camp will also include a clinic for coaches. See the website for more information!

IndyCoach
PV Nerd

Unread postby IndyCoach » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:04 pm

The camp is filing up, if you plan to attend be sure to get registered!

IndyCoach
PV Nerd

Unread postby IndyCoach » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:47 am

The camp is now full. We still have a few spots left for the coaches clinic, but that is also almost full. If you plan on attending please let us know.

Also, this camp will be held at Lawrence North, not Lawrence Central. Their field house did not get completed on time. Lawrence North is located at 5802 N. Hague Rd. Indianapolis, IN 46256.

IndyCoach
PV Nerd

Unread postby IndyCoach » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:54 pm

I just wanted to thank all of those who helped make this camp such a success this year. With 57 vaulters at the camp it was a lot of fun to be a part of. A special thanks to Kylie Hutson for a great demonstration and workout sesson with her coach! Also a special thanks to Richey Pits for sending down their pits and GTM Sportswear for the t-shirts.

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”