Indianapolis Pole Vault Camp 12/20-12/21

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
IndyCoach
PV Nerd
Expertise: High School Coach

Indianapolis Pole Vault Camp 12/20-12/21

Unread postby IndyCoach » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:14 am

Camp will begin at 11:00am on Monday and run through 5:00pm on Tuesday. The camp will be held at Lawrence Central High School in their new field house. The camp includes multiple vault sessions, video analysis, and class room instructions with take home materials.
The cost is $200 for an individual or $150 for groups of 4 or more. The cost includes t-shirt, room and board and a trip to Climb Time Indy.
Please contact either myself rpotter@smadison.k12.in.us or Tim Richey timrichey@msdlt.k12.in.us to register or if you have any questions.

IndyCoach
PV Nerd
Expertise: High School Coach

Re: Indianapolis Pole Vault Camp 12/20-12/21

Unread postby IndyCoach » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:54 am

Check out the website for more details, pictures and more information.
http://web.me.com/timrichey/indy_pv_cam ... ation.html
We are also including a coaches/parents clinic with some of the most successful coaches in Indiana's history!

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”