Upcoming meets in florida

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
fishman4god
PV Pro
Expertise: 4 Time all american 3 college 1 masters,Current high school pole vault coach,current masters vaulter
Lifetime Best: 4.81 m
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Tim Mack

Upcoming meets in florida

Unread postby fishman4god » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Hello all just wanted to get the word out about some meets in Florida this fall and winter. The USANTC (National Training Center) in claremont Florida will start their annual throws and jumps meets, with the November 12th meet. Additional meets are schedule for December through June on a once/per month schedule. The meets are USATF sanctioned and open to all age groups/divisions. There are several meets that are throws/jumps only and a few all event meets as well. the website is: http://www.usantc.com/. The schedule is posted under track and field events. You can enter online or register the day of the meet until 9:30 am. I am going to bring 4-5 vaulters and will be helping run the event. If you would like some nice weather in the winter/fall this is the place to be. The facility is first class and very relaxed and the USANTC staff is great and very professional. I would love to see alot of vaulters show up for some outdoor jumping when it is cold up north. Hope to see some master jumpers come out for the meets. Be safe and train hard! :D

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”