Jordan Buller Killed in Car Accident!

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
skycock
PV Nerd

Unread postby skycock » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:15 pm

russ-sorry to hear the news. jordan and i vaulted together at a couple of meets throughout our high school careers and we would b.s. and make the best of them no matter how we did. he was a stand up person and a great athlete. he will be missed.
Trey Bell and all the past and present South Carolina Polevaulters
The road to the National Championships does not run through the Krispy Kreme.
Coach Stan Rosenthaul

mikepv1
Muahahahaha!!

Unread postby mikepv1 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:57 am

I'm so truly sorry, Russ. Your brother Jordan, your family, and you are in our prayers as well. We know you'll make it through.

-Michael Barrett and Rhiannon Jaet

the brain
PV Newbie

my deepest sympathy

Unread postby the brain » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:25 pm

Russ,
I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I remember all the times that you and I talked about how you thought he would become a better vaulter. I only got to meet him a few times but was very impressed on how he handled himself around such a bright star as yourself. Please know that if you or your family need anything please don't hesitate to ask. You have been a great friend to me in the past and I would like to repay you in anyway.

Riley Tomlinson

JWS
PV Beginner

russ

Unread postby JWS » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:10 pm

Dear Russ and family,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We were very sadden to hear what had happened to your brother. I wish we would have had the chance to get to know him better. You are lucky to have such a wonderful person in your life.

Sincerely,
The Starkey's (Dean, Jill, Garrett and Taylor Rose)

Tsu
PV Newbie

Unread postby Tsu » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:00 pm

Mine also friend, my condolences to your loved ones.
I slept, and I slept... and now I'm awake.

southpolevaultzx
PV Beginner

Unread postby southpolevaultzx » Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:53 pm

I vaulted with him in 01 at regionals for Jr. Olympics, he was a great guy. Even passed out a bunch of signed postcards to all the vaulters. He was the only vaulter I ever talked to at a competition. I'm sure he's still your biggest fan and now he watches you even more.

Mobile City Track Team
'Hey, what do you vault?'

'11', 11'6", it varies'

---What does it take to win? Lots of Dr.Pepper!

gatorhatincracker
PV Fan

Unread postby gatorhatincracker » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:05 pm

sorry to hear about you brother russ...i m sure you are now aware of the impact of his loss in this pole vault community. you were and will always be a class act and i hope you will find strength through this tragedy.
-Jared Farabee USC '03
Coach Frye: IF ITS TO BE....
USC TEAM (in unison) I M IN CLIQUE 3!

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”