Street Vault Events in the Midwest

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
RicheyAthletics
PV Newbie
Expertise: Fan
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie

Street Vault Events in the Midwest

Unread postby RicheyAthletics » Mon May 12, 2014 11:17 am

Hey there,

Just posted to our website something to do nearly every weekend this summer, from Grand Haven to Milwaukee, St. Louis to Louisville. If you're looking for open vaults check it out; even have a few camps I'll be adding to the list. And if anyone would like us to promote your event on our website, just call me in the office 765-659-5409. I would love to help grow all these club events in the midwest. After 5 years, Our Indiana State Fair vault drew nearly 100 competitors last year! I'm excited about pole vault in the midwest!

Go to richeyathletics.com/pages/events/9 for complete information and enjoy your summer!

Nathan Sommer
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Richey Athletics
Track and Field since 1962
Proudly Made in the USA

ashcraftpv
That one guy
Expertise: Former College Vaulter (D1), Current High School Coach, 1999 Outdoor Big Ten Champion
Lifetime Best: 5.25m
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Jason Hinkin

Re: Street Vault Events in the Midwest

Unread postby ashcraftpv » Mon May 12, 2014 7:01 pm

PoleVaultPlanet is coming.....

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”