Lukyanenko murders woman in drunk driving crash

News about pole vault competitions that occur outside the US and international pole vaulters.
rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Lukyanenko murders woman in drunk driving crash

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Edit: I first posted this in the moderators forum 2.5 years ago. I did not release it publicly at the time because I was unable to confirm many of the details below in the original posts. Since then the story has resurfaced...

Original post:
Sooo the word on the street is that Lukyanenko was never sick or injured. I guess he was drunk driving and killed someone and went to jail for a couple years, which the Russian Federation worked hard to cover up.

achtungpv
PV Rock Star

Re: Here's some good gossip...

Unread postby achtungpv » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm

That would explain the zero information available for two years. It's amazing they could keep it out of the regular media if true.
"You have some interesting coaching theories that seem to have little potential."

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:21 pm

It looks like there really was a terrible car accident and I can't believe I actually got google translate to work in an intelligible way... (these are from 2009)

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 6prmd%3Div

Athlete Evgeny Lukyanenko had an accident

Evgeny Lukyanenko. Photo from smsport.ru.
It was learned that the World Championship silver medalist and Olympic champion in the pole vault Evgeniy Lukyanenko of the Slavic-on-Kuban had an accident.

In the area of the village Peter's Slavic area where Lukyanenko celebrated a friend's wedding, August 24 an accident in which car, who was an athlete, turned upside down.

The accident resulted in two deaths and three others were injured.

Athlete after several days of hospital stay were discharged, the newspaper Sport-Express. "

On the fact of an accident involving Olympic athletes sued

Evgeny Lukyanenko. Photo from expert.ru
The criminal case filed on September 4 on the fact of the accident, which injured athlete Olympian Evgeny Lukyanenko.

As already reported "Live Kuban, in a traffic accident on August 24 injured in World Championship silver medalist and Olympic champion in pole vaulting Yevgeniy Lukyanenko of the Slavic-on-Kuban.

"Investigation Division ATS Slavic area, conduct a test on Friday decided to initiate a criminal investigation into the accident on part 3 of Article 264 of the Criminal Code (violation of traffic rules, and entailing by negligence the infliction of grievous bodily harm and death of a citizen), which penalizes up to five years in prison, "- said the representative of ATS Slavic region of Krasnodar Krai RIA Novosti.

Details of accident are being investigated. It is still unknown exactly who was driving the car that caused the accident. Therefore, the case was instituted on the fact of the accident, and not for someone specific.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:21 pm

And some comments from the last article:

Guest # 6 October at 15:05 -
Yes, the sportsman, and was behind the wheel! The whole area just about this and says!

reply branch

Guest # 25 December at 20:38 -
Everybody knows about, except the police that "chases the driver." With such a corrupt police live really scary.

reply branch

Guest # 31 December at 13:52 -
The fact that Eugene a good athlete, does not entitle him to distort realnost.Pravda still pops up ... sooner or later.
Parents of girls simply shut rot.Nespravedlivo.
We wrote about this letter to the president.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Comments from the first article:

Guest # 2 September at 15:08 -
One person died in the accident

reply branch

Guest # September 12 at 22:54 -
Well this is how to count - the dead girl was pregnant ......
The truth of it is not easier ...

reply branch

Guest # 1 October at 13:33 -
A second girl lying motionless (spinal fracture and numerous other injuries), and is likely to remain at 23, crippled for life!
And where is this Lukyanenko now, even though her parents helped in the content of their daughter! And he just left town and kicks!!

reply branch

Guest # 9 October at 14:07 -
He did not buzz, he prepares to defend the honor of the country! By the way, do you expect that it is better for all would be to put it?? Why such a thirst for blood? Like jackals on a wounded animal.

reply branch

Guest # 1 October at 13:47 -
"I hate that this information became public, and even in such a distorted way - said Lukyanenko. - Now there is an investigation of what happened, and in the interests of the investigation the details I have been asked not to disclose. I note only that I really got into an accident, resulting in which one person died. We emphasize that all the rest of the accident have done without injury or serious damage. I also did not hurt, even refused hospitalization. A couple of bruises and all. It is a pity that now the matter is pumping, and with the minimum of the real facts " .

"From a physical point of view I feel fine. Now go through the process of rehabilitation after undergoing surgery to remove lymph nodes. In late September - early October, plan to start pre-season training. I want next season to make up for all that is lost in this" - quoted athlete "All Sports .

As reported YuGA.ru allegedly caused the accident was that the car driver lost control.

"The accident occurred Aug. 24 at approximately 22.00 in the village of Peter the Slavic area. Toyota cars belonging to the athlete, left the road and overturned. Presumably, the reason was that the driver lost control. As a result, one girl, who was in the car, died on the spot, "- said a law enforcement source area.

The interviewee added that driving was one Lukyanenko, born in 1984.

So where is the truth? After all the inhabitants of the Slavic area know what was behind the wheel himself Lukyanenko and sober! So, in such a great sportsman spirit was not enough to answer for their actions: a pregnant bride died, and she hung up, she ran the vehicle, the second girl left disabled, and from this "skipjack" There is no help from her parents and her! ! Thus here always - money and status of parents (his father worked in the police) allow criminals to escape responsibility!

reply branch

Guest # 9 October at 14:04 -
You must excuse me, of course, but how do we know that no assistance is a girl with a broken spine. 'm Sure that aid was provided, otherwise the parents of the latter appealed to the prosecutor's office !!!!! And more .... ugly somehow ernichat about it, I suppose when Zhenya champion was bursting with pride for the area .. more I can add that God knows what went through Lukyanenko in the accident ..

reply branch

Guest # 31 December at 13:49 -
The fact that Eugene a good athlete, does not entitle him to distort realnost.Pravda still pops up ... sooner or later.
Parents of girls simply shut rot.Nespravedlivo.
We wrote about this letter to the president.

reply branch

Guest # April 28 at 14:49 -
Because now the parents of the girl asking for help from residents to the "whole world" to raise money for treatment of the paralyzed daughter http://www.zaryakubani.ru/?news=3718

reply branch

Guest # May 18 at 23:24 -
How could people do not fear God (so if you do not feel ashamed in front of people). "No one was seriously hurt: (I wish, of course, but ... a young girl confined to her bed to her parents. It is a pity the parents. Patience them, and health. A Wife - conscience" dig "into the depths of his gnilovastoy little soul.

reply branch

Guest # May 25 at 18:53 -
and he was on the site classmates flowers brides presents ..... not even trying to hide .... pnimaete his candy-buketny period ... and someone who has died was not his concern

reply branch

Guest # 6 December at 19:20 -
FOR ATHLETES OF SUCH Personally, I'm not proud of, with such a mug GO TO SCHOOL SPORT, better had he was there pregnant brides or a girl, bedridden !!!!! PATIENCE Her parents and a speedy recovery HER!

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Sport star Yevgeny Lukyanenko nearly crashed the car

Evgeny Lukyanenko return to training in the next month.
Photo: www.championat.ru
Kuban medalist got in an accident, which killed girl
Vladimir Verbitsky - 04.09.2009
So many terrible accidents happened this summer that it becomes uncomfortable. In a very serious accident get passenger buses, passenger cars emitted by the oncoming straight under the wheels of heavy trucks ...

The other day in a terrible accident came a resident of the Krasnodar region, one of the strongest athletes of the world, pole vaulter Evgeny Lukyanenko. It happened near the town of Slavyansk-on-Kuban region near the village of Peter.

In the car, which drove 24-year-old Jack, were five people. One girl died. Eugene himself hardly affected, and even refused to go to the hospital.

- Zhenya and all is well - have calmed us coaches an athlete. - What is told in the media do not correspond to reality. In no coma, he was not lying.

We managed to talk on the phone and by Lukyanenko - he is now at home in Slavyansk-on-Kuban.

- It seems that the press especially the situation pumps. I'm alive and well. Of course, it is hard, but not enough to get depressed. Remember everything do not want to. Know that sports fans are going through, wonder what happened to me. Do not worry, soon I'll be back to training. Immediately after being restored after the operation - because of her I did not participate at the World Championships.

Details of the accident is not an athlete says. Now all the details of accidents analyzed in the police investigation is underway.

FILE "KP"

Lukyanenko star ascended in 2008. In Valencia, the World Cup we became the first athlete with a score of 5.90 m. July 1, 2008 in Bydgoszcz, Poland Jack managed to take the height of 6.01 m and entered the club of Sergey Bubka.

Also last year, Lukyanenko became the champion of Russia in the halls, a year earlier won a bronze medal. Home victory for Eugene - an Olympic medal in Beijing.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge

Re: Lukyanenko 2009 Car Crash

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:29 am

I try not to be overly gossipy on Pole Vault Power. This was sitting in the moderators' forum for a few years. I was never able to get a firm answer on whether or not he actually did any jail time. But it looks like the case is going to be re-tried.

http://en.rsport.ru/other_sports/201304 ... 92744.html

Beijing Silver Medalist Faces Prison for Fatal Crash
16:09 03.04.2013 (Last updated 19:13 03.04.2013)

KRASNODAR, Russia, April 4 (R-Sport) - The Beijing 2008 Olympic pole vault silver medalist Yevgeny Lukyanenko faces seven years in prison after being charged with vehicular manslaughter.

The 28-year-old Russian, who finished fifth in the London 2012 Olympics, lost control of his Toyota in August 2009, killing his female passenger and injuring three others, Russian traffic police have said.

"The case is assigned to the Slavyansky District Court, which will determine the degree of Lukyanenko's guilt," a police spokesperson told RIA Novosti.

It is unclear if Lukyanenko, who is under house arrest, considers himself guilty. "No comment. Everything will be clear after the court case," he told R-Sport.

A preliminary hearing scheduled for Monday was moved to Friday for technical reasons.

The accident occurred in a village near the southern city of Krasnodar almost exactly a year after Lukyanenko finished runner-up to Australia's Steven Hooker in Olympic competition in Beijing.

The case took so long to get to court because in 2011 it was returned to state prosecutors to correct technical errors in their indictment.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge

Re: Lukyanenko 2009 Car Crash

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:34 am

Translation by google

http://www.runners.ru/other/6810-evgeni ... nenko.html

Yevgeny Lukyanenko: when will the court in the case of an accident do not know yet
Thursday, April 4, 2013 - More news - Olga Medvedev - Hits: 31

A famous Russian athlete, winner of the 2008 Olympics in the pole vault Yevgeny Lukyanenko said the agency " F-Sport ", which does not know the date of the trial on charges of committing a traffic accident that killed his fellow traveler.

The accident occurred in the Slavic region of Krasnodar Territory August 24, 2009. According to preliminary data of the traffic police in the area of ​​the Kuban Cossack village Lukyanenko Peter lost control, resulting in his Toyota off the road and overturned. In the accident killed the girl, four more persons, including the athlete suffered. On Wednesday, April 3, the representative of the Ministry of Interior Department of Slavic region of Kuban told RIA Novosti by telephone that Lukyanenko to stand trial in the Krasnodar region on charges under "traffic violation, resulting in the death of man." Athlete could face up to seven years in prison.

"There are no comments yet. Everything will be clear after the trial. I do not know (when a trial), I still have not informed about it," - said Lukyanenko told "F-Sport" on the phone.

The athlete is under house arrest. Of materials on the site of the district court that a preliminary hearing in the case was to be held on Monday, but because of the absence of the victim was moved to April 5. The site also noted that the case Lukyanenko reported to the court in 2011, but was returned to the prosecutor in order to eliminate the article procedural violations.

By Ildar Satdinov

KLocke
PV Whiz

Re: Lukyanenko faces jail for 2009 drunk car crash fatality

Unread postby KLocke » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:57 am

Similar story. 2004 Olympic 800 meter Champion

http://www.besttopnews.com/news/style/s ... 1415-34-0/

rainbowgirl28 wrote:Edit: I first posted this in the moderators forum 2.5 years ago. I did not release it publicly at the time because I was unable to confirm many of the details below in the original posts. Since then the story has resurfaced...

Original post:
Sooo the word on the street is that Lukyanenko was never sick or injured. I guess he was drunk driving and killed someone and went to jail for a couple years, which the Russian Federation worked hard to cover up.

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Other sources are backing up the claims from the comment sections that:
- He was the driver
- The woman he killed was pregnant
- He paralyzed another girl (his gf at the time)

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Translation has improved quite a bit since I first wrote this post and more articles are now available to me...

http://www.mk.ru/incident/2012/08/09/73 ... ndone.html (translated via Chrome)

Antihero Olympics in London
Russian pole vaulter Yevgeny Lukyanenko made road accident, threw his crippled girl and put on trial other: he took the blame

August 9, 2012 at 20:03, views: 100 352
It is symbolic that in England, where now is the Olympics, was born idiom "skeleton in the closet."

At the Olympic Games in London, probably, every athlete has a skeleton in the closet, which has a nasty habit of falling out at the most inopportune moment.

But there are things about which tournament organizers and representatives of the teams prefer to remain silent ...

That's a part of the Russian team is a man, who today have high expectations. He is expected to at least "silver". But the victory he willing to come ...

It is a silver medalist in Beijing in 2008 in the pole vault, world champion, two-time national champion, Honored Master of Sports Yevgeniy Lukyanenko.

Antihero Olympics in London Anna Klimenko at the grave of the deceased in an accident Irina Kovalchuk.
Shortly before the Olympics athlete spoke with reporters. I am speaking about the grueling training, about the trauma, the desire to win a medal. Only one said nothing, perhaps, the most difficult episode of his life. On how his fault killed the man, his once-beloved left disabled, and the blame for the tragedy took on an athlete's best friend. This is the version of the investigator.

Maybe Yevgeniy Lukyanenko just forgot about it? Hardly.

One month before the Olympic Games in London, the investigation is fully proven guilty champion. The matter is finally handed over to the court. But here there was "irreparable" - Yevgeny Lukyanenko delegated member of the Russian national team at the Olympics.

Today in London at the Lukyanenko - important day. The final.

How easy it will be to fight for a medal?

As easy as it triumphed over his own conscience?

On the eve of the Olympics, we talked about this shocking story in "MK".

We recall some details of a sensational case.

... August 2009.

"Olympic medalist was in a terrible accident", "Champion survived a miracle", "Yevgeniy Lukyanenko has appeared on the verge of death" - when the headlines were full of sports publications.

A few days passed. And silence.

Gasped - Lukyanenko was hurt. Thank God. The topic is no longer relevant.

The story could not follow. And it is unlikely we would know that there were victims of the accident. And the culprit turned out to be an accident that the most famous world champion Yevgeny Lukyanenko, who sat behind the wheel in pretty drunk and at some point lost control.

Unfortunately for Lukyanenko, for it took too loud principal investigator who decided to whatever was to find the truth and punish the guilty.

Thus, the Olympic medalist was threatening a period of 7 to 15 years.

Storm ...

But as you know, everybody loves a winner.

As a result, the blame for the death of a person took the athlete's best friend, who at the time of the accident, too, was in the car.

Lucky champion with friends, ready to unwind for a period of time.

It would seem that the plan worked. But in addition to the eyewitness stories of friends and was even ex-girlfriend athlete Anna Klimenko. For it is the trip ended in serious injury. But even more injuries she received after she learned how to tie a man thinks his life.

- On the day we Zhenya Lukyanenko appeared together at the wedding of our friends - Irina and Sergei - says Anna Klimenko. - The event is celebrated outdoors. Lukyanenko did not limit himself in alcohol. When it became dark, Eugene offered to throw a young city. In the car to Lukyanenko crowded five people - the bride and groom, another guy and me. Jack abruptly pulled away, squeezed the gas pedal to the floor. At the sharp turn the car led. I just had time to shout: "We are flying into a tree!". The bride died immediately. Ira managed to take to the hospital. But the doctors were powerless to help her. Do you know how behaved Zhenya after the incident? He jumped out of the car and began to call his father - he was terribly nervous, crying, clutching his head. My parents he did not think of anything to tell, I forgot about the "emergency."

Doctors victims caused local residents who fled the noise.

- I was dragged out of the car, put on earth - continues Anna. - I remember the infernal pain. And I shouted loudly, called Zhenya, only close friend of all who are close by. He came up to me, took my hand and put some on the boy's knee with the words "let him think it was me." And left. When I came "fast", the feet and hands, I no longer felt. After three days of coma, the operations are made one after another. Later I suffered eleven surgery. Only had time to move away from one anesthesia, I was immediately transported back to the operating room. During all this time Jack visited me twice. All these meetings were reduced to one, he literally begged me, "Please do not say that I was driving." I felt sorry for him, "Do not worry, I will tell the investigator that I do not remember." I have no doubt that thanks to Lukyanenko help me with medication.

With treatment helped Ana. Lukyanenko girl's father passed 160 thousand rubles. This amount is enough for a month of treatment. When Anna's parents turned again to Lukyanenko for financial assistance, the head of the family Lukyanenko wrote to the prosecutor - accused of extorting a family Klimenko.

Meanwhile, the girl has already given the first indications investigator. The question: "Who was driving?" - Anna replied: "I do not remember." He drew suspicion from Lukyanenko.

Yevgeniy Lukyanenko on the day of the accident.
And soon announce the alleged perpetrators of the tragedy. They became Alexei Lyashenko, the guy who was sitting in the front seat of the crashed car.

Certainly the champion would come out unscathed, if Anna later time not changed his testimony. On re-examination of the investigator if she saw the light: "At the wheel was Lukyanenko."

But to prove the truth of these words is now much more complicated.

- God, how difficult it was to me to find a lawyer - for us, nobody wanted to hear, against whom we are going to fight. Lawyers are not afraid Lukyanenko and his father, who in our region occupies a high position - adds the interlocutor.

Father athlete really is not the last man in the Kuban, to say the least. Yuri Lukyanenko for many years head of the inter-district occupies the chair of criminally-executive inspection № 9 Main Directorate of the Federal Penitentiary Service in Krasnodar Krai.

This fact explains a lot in the sensational case Olympian Lukyanenko.

- I have no doubt that it was his father Alexei Lyashenko Lukyanenko persuaded to take on the sins of the son - says Anna. - Said the boy promised to provide comfortable conditions in the colony - the father is Genis worthless. Also rumored for false testimony Lesha good pay. In all this history is still scared that the groom dead Irina, Sergei Kovalchuk, also sided with the Lukyanenko. And the parents of the deceased Sergey longer communicates, on the grave of his wife does not come. Presented at the wedding Sergey money spent on the car, which now rolls the new girls. Life goes on...

Continuing life and Yevgeny Lukyanenko. He still trains and participates in competitions, and recently married.

Meanwhile, Anna quietly recovering from a serious injury, and the parents of the deceased Irene did not accept that the perpetrator of the death of their daughter, calmly walking around the city with a serene smile on his lips, keeping the Olympian calm.

... After the release of the material colleagues sportotdela no doubt: "Lukyanenko, the road is closed for the Olympics."

Actually, a couple of months ago, not only journalists could not assume that Yevgeniy Lukyanenko will join the Russian team. And it's not that the champion was under house arrest, after a terrible accident has ceased to resist the crossbar Olympic silver medalist in Beijing. If prior to the tragedy in 2009 Lukyanenko easily took the height of 5.85, and his personal best was 6.01 at all, over the current pre-Olympic year, Eugene never reached the level above 5.75.

What is it? The wages of sin? Or an athlete brought nerves? What kind of sports achievements could be discussed when the mailbox one after another subpoena.

Nevertheless, Yevgeniy Lukyanenko at the Olympics.

August 8 athlete passed the qualifying standings and reached the final with a 4th place. Odds of winning are great.

Still, as someone who, according to the investigator, passes mainly involved in the case, could leave Russia?

Nikolai Kolonitskii investigator who led the high-profile case, the investigation concluded in November 2011. In the first preliminary hearing, a federal judge ruled Alexander Spring return the case to the prosecutor - "to remove obstacles in the examination."

Obstacles eliminated more than one month.

Before the start of the main trial Evgeny Lukyanenko told him it was time to get acquainted with the case. Before the process was quite a bit ...

And then like a bolt from the blue - the news from Moscow: athlete Lukyanenko, member of the Russian national team is flying to London.

Official Slavyansk-on-Kuban exulted. The city authorities have arranged mass celebrations in honor of Lukyanenko. Local newspapers broke laudatory odes. Quote of the factory newspaper: "The students of sports schools, coaches and everyone who loves sports, gathered at the Theater Square in Slavyansk-on-Kuban to support shestovikov Yevgeny Lukyanenko. The square took dance and entertainment program with the participation of children and adults. Leading from the Department of Youth organized a fun contests. On the big screen installed near the House of Culture, broadcast video clips about sports victories Lukyanenko ... ".

The head of the Slavic District Anatoly Razumeyev not stay away from the celebrations. Pushed it at the festival in honor of the countryman, "Kuban and the whole of Russia will be rooting for our guys, but especially - Slavyantsi. You have to believe in Slavic athletes worry about them. Keep in mind that support for compatriots is palpable, even a thousand kilometers. "

A few hours before the tragedy, - Irina with her husband Sergei and Alexei Lyashenko (left to right).
However, as we found out, the head of the district is still evil. Olympian City is not supported.

- People found it strange that the whole administration is aware of the act Lukyanenko, and yet this man made a solemn farewell to London - divided the people of Slavyansk-on-Kuban. - Of course, many refused to take part in this masquerade.

Lukyanenko himself kept a good face on a bad game. The journalists who accompanied the athlete to the Olympics, and later reported in the notes: "Our pole vaulter in great shape, looks remarkably calm and confident."

- What Lukyanenko was at the Olympics, says the same thing: in our country's national interests is more important than human life, - said lawyer Anna Klimenko, Marina Chernysheva. - A week before the opening of the Olympics high officials of the Olympic Committee contacted representatives of the Department of Sports in the Krasnodar Territory. Those, in turn, appealed to the administration of the city. In short, enough for one day, the judge suspended the course of criminal proceedings. And then in our court to appeal against actions of the investigator about the fact that the general took with Lukyanenko on parole and did not allow the athlete to leave the region. As a result of actions of the investigator declared illegal. Thus, our criminal law is simply trampled. It turns out, under house arrest, and procedural deadlines to Olympians not apply, even though they are the same as Russian citizens.

- If Lukyanenko receive a medal at the Olympics, maybe it will not renew?

- I'm afraid to even think about what Lukyanenko will receive a medal. In this case, the situation may result in different ways.

- Friend Lyashenko champion, who took the blame on himself, has not abandoned his previous testimony?

- His position has not changed. But the fact that the investigation was fully proved who really was behind the wheel. Lyashenko, it seems not yet fully understand what his friend Lukyanenko, in any case, will return to the Olympics hero, get some reward from the authorities of the region, it will be a great time at liberty until Lyashenko will sit in full - a suspended sentence him nobody will.

We contacted the investigator and Nicholas Kolonitskii that miraculously brought a complex case to the end.

- Yes, Lukyanenko was under a subscription, we were against his travel abroad, what? - Sighs Kolonitskii. - Court quietly gave him permission to leave. We were told: Lukyanenko - professional athlete, Now it depends on the prestige of the country, especially since he is one of the contenders for a medal. In this case, we were powerless to resist the system. And then I led a similar example. It turns out that at the Olympic Games in London, the athlete from Kenya, who returned home to be tried for abuse of minors. He is charged as the main accused, yet at the Olympic Games was released. Frankly, I do not understand ...

- Do not you think that such a simple thing dragged ...

- When the investigation was completed and the case went to trial, lawyers Lukyanenko insisted that the case was returned for additional investigation. Protecting the athlete put forward the theory that the culprit pit in the pavement. On examination a month left. Lukyanenko constantly changing lawyers, who have to get acquainted with the case takes a long time. For two years, until the investigation was conducted, I always put a spoke in the wheel. In addition, until Lukyanenko was not on his own recognizance, he is twice a month went to the competition. Catch him at home was impossible. The case is suspended and then resumed again. Besides Anna Klimenko gave a confession only a year after the incident. For me, in this case once it was all clear. But understand, there is no direct evidence to the person who was at the wheel, and to blame the tragedy occurred. And this is the rub. Of course, we could send Lukyanenko on the "lie detector", but the polygraph evidence is not evidence in court. A person who wants to take the blame, faces up to 5 years imprisonment and not weak claims from victims. If convicted Lukyanenko - it shines up to 7 years in prison, as he was driving while intoxicated.

- On his return from London Lukyanenko that awaits him?

- First and foremost, he must familiarize himself with the criminal case. Then the matter to the court. Knock on wood. Hopefully that will give ...

Exactly two weeks banging three years, but Irene was Zametalin. That the bride herself, who died through the fault of Yevgeny Lukyanenko.

Parents champion had family financial assistance in the funeral of Irene - money given to his father who died on receipt.

- Is Lukyanenko can be called a man? After the incident, he did not call us, did not express condolences, did not attend the funeral, - says Irina's father, Victor Zametalin. - We and his voice was never heard. One faced him in court. I think he will come to us to say something. So it is in our party did not even look. I met his father, something only once - on the night of the accident. Then he begged forgiveness for our son, "Do not ruin it." Yes, we were not going to. We then did not care. But they came after? Why refused to help the injured Anna Klimenko? After all, she needed no help! If the family Lukyanenko do the right thing, maybe we would not stir up trouble. And it goes down to the brakes on this story. And now the family is watching us Lukyanenko wolf accuses us that we did not support Zhenyu at a difficult time. And who will support us?

- How do you think the story will be continued?

- And you think? If Dad Lukyanenko took this post? The athlete support Olympic Committee and all of our sport's governing body. And how do we fight it? I recently came to us from Moscow TV crew filmed a movie here, and then called: "Lukyanenko going to the Olympics, so the program will not work." What can be said? Where's the justice?

- You watch the Olympics?

- We follow the performances Lukyanenko only because to know when he will return from London. I think to meet him at the airport. I want to look into the eyes of this man.

- You talked to Lyashenko - the guy who would not mind to serve for the champion?

- I have visited more than one trial, but had never seen the man there. Subpoenas sent only to me, Anna Klimenko, Lukyanenko and our son in law. A Lyashenko, incriminated himself, though no figures in the case - either as a witness or as a participant. But the lawyers have Lukyanenko Lyashenko - the same.

- By the way, your ex-son-Sergei Kovalchuk communicates with you?

- No, the last time we saw him for 40 days daughter. We repeatedly tried to contact him, he somehow does not fit the phone. He, too, was forced to tell a lie, to side with Lukyanenko, so he is now afraid to meet with us. In trials it is only in our absence.

- You still have children?

- Yes, I was the eldest son. But with the loss of her daughter, I will not accept never. August 24 will be three years, but was Ira, but I still can not sleep quietly, out of my head does not come out the whole story.

... Yevgeniy Lukyanenko's ex-girlfriend, Anna Klimenko, watching the Olympics from the hospital nursing home.

- I'm already two months in the Ukraine, being treated in a special sanatorium for wheelchairs. When I learned that Lukyanenko going to the Olympics, then a shock. It's not fair! It turns out that God has forgiven him? And our justice does not work? And when I saw the smile on his face Eugene, my mind thought crept in: Maybe he forgot about everything? Unlike me ... I'm even in his hometown afraid to go out, so as not to run into Lukyanenko. Over the past three years we have only once accidentally crossed with Eugene. He drove by in a car. I was sitting in a wheelchair. When he saw me, he turned away, eyes hidden - looked straight at me and grinned. It was a terrible grin man ...

Throughout the Olympics we cheer for countries experiencing setbacks athletes recalculate the coin in a coin box of the Russian team.

Olympic medal - a huge burden of responsibility.

It is unlikely that such a burden on forces Yevgeniy Lukyanenko.

Irina Bobrova

published in the newspaper "Moskovsky Komsomolets" №26011 dated August 10, 2012 Subjects: Olympics in London in 2012

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:44 pm

http://www.mk.ru/social/2012/05/20/7054 ... edali.html

but on the other hand
As the silver medalist of the Beijing Olympics ruined man and persuaded others to take the blame

May 20, 2012 at 17:32, Views: 20903
Two years ago, the provincial Slavyansk-on-Kuban of an accident, one person was killed and a second was invalid.

How many of these stories takes place all over Russia? All would be well if the incident is not the culprit turned out to be a silver medalist in the 2008 Beijing pole vault world champion, two-time national champion Yevgeniy Lukyanenko.

According to the investigator, and eyewitnesses of the tragedy, drunk Lukyanenko lost control. He faces - from 7 years of imprisonment.

But as you know, everybody loves a winner. The blame for the death of a man assumed the buddy athlete. But Yevgeny Lukyanenko, meanwhile, packs a suitcase to the Olympics in London.

The details of this shocking story - in the article "MK".

but on the other hand
Name Yevgeny Lukyanenko country learned in 2008. It happened at the Olympics in Beijing, where the guy with the Kuban took "silver" in the competition for pole vaulting.

Residents of Krasnodar region were jubilant at the TV screens - countryman brought a medal for the country. The mayor has given fiefdoms athlete team - urgently to print portraits of the winner and seal them useless billboards. In hospitals Kuban newborn boys became known Zhenyami in honor of the champion. In short, Beijing Lukyanenko returned home a hero.

Upon returning Eugene airport greeted the crowd of journalists, the army newly fans and his bride, Anna. "This is a victory for you," - Eugene whispered and hung the medal around the neck of the girl.

... A year after the events described above.

August 2009. Jack - the guest of honor at the wedding of best friend. The same Anna - witness the bride.

On the third day the couple went on a picnic to celebrate the event.

In the evening, returning home friendly company. Toss Young took home the tipsy Lukyanenko. His car was also Anna. Not drive half an hour, the car flew into a ditch.

Pregnant bride died without regaining consciousness.

Anna after that accident was invalid. Doctors in one voice asserted: "On foot, it will no longer arise."

We called and the culprit accident. Surprisingly, it turned out to be one of the passengers of the crashed car.

A Lukyanenko went in regular competitions to win prizes.

However, not for Ani.

"With the Olympics he came back a different person"

Anna Klimenko today is learning to walk again in a rehabilitation center in Ukraine. On that terrible night, she remembers reluctantly, but understand - you need to talk about this, otherwise leave the guilty from punishment.

Anna Klimenko at the grave of the deceased in an accident Irina Kovalchuk.
In front of me a pile of photographs from the past, where Anna and her fiance Yevgeny Lukyanenko carefree smile and make plans for the future together.

- Zhenya, we knew from school, but began dating later - I was finishing the 5th year of the institute, - Anna began. - Lukyanenko seemed decent, kind man. He was gallant - courting, gave flowers, spoke beautiful words. For a while, we even lived together. At that time, I had no doubt - we will get married. But then Jack was not a champion, did not earn crazy money. Tell the truth, love is blind - after all, I never thought that my choice is capable of terrible betrayal.

The year 2008 was a turning point in the life of Eugene and Anna. Then the young athlete went to the Olympics in Beijing.

- We have often called up, copied, - says the girl. - The day of the speech I held Jenny crossed for him and prayed for victory. When he went up on a pedestal, then beamed with joy, it was filled with emotion, and he could not restrain himself, shouted at the camera: "Annie, I love you." However, later I tried to find the story on the Internet. Did not find...

"Lukyanenko won a miracle" - evaluated later achievement athlete commentators. So what was it? Helped Anne prayer?

- Now I know - with their wishes have to be careful, they have an unpleasant feature - to come true - blames himself interlocutor. - From Beijing Eugene returned a changed man. Fame and money have spoiled it. No, nothing wrong with me, he did not do, but to communicate with them after the Olympics has become unbearable ... For a long time wrote about him all the local press, he could not bear to walk down the street of our city - were photographed with him, he took autographs, all Slavyansk-on-Kuban was hung giant banners and posters with his image. At one point he became the pride of the Krasnodar Territory. Children who are just beginning to take the first steps in athletics, dreamed to be like Lukyanenko. A school students wrote essays devoted to the winner.

"This is a victory for you!" - Whispered Yevgeniy Lukyanenko on his return from the Olympics and hung the medal around the neck of his girlfriend Anna.
Suddenly fame turned his head came down the champion. Crowds of fans are not allowed to pass Lukyanenko. And why he is now Anya? The girl from the past ... The young people leave. No scandals, tears and tantrums. Even without the trite promises to "be friends."

Ani ... Ways and Gene crossed again only a year later. They were at the wedding of mutual friends Sergei and Irina.

- We have decided to celebrate the wedding three days - says Anna. - The first two days Zhenya did not drink - like he could not. Shortly before the event, he underwent major surgery, the doctors strictly prohibited him from taking alcohol. On the third day broke Lukyanenko.

The final day of the wedding celebrated on the banks of the river. When it became dark, the guests began to go home. The champion did not hesitate to throw the young offered to the city.

- Get in the car with his wife piled five people - the bride and groom, another guy and me. The driver was Lukyanenko. I did not realize how drunk was our driver. Alarmingly it was after he abruptly pulled out, then squeezed the gas pedal to the floor and the car literally ripped off. What was it? To whom he chose to flaunt? On the track he raced so fast that I still wonder how we are not broken in the first few seconds. At one point I offered to trade places Lukyanenko - driver's license I had with him. He is not allowed. Only louder kerf music. And then Jack, not decelerating, and all turned to us and started saying something. The road he has not followed. I, in turn, did not take her eyes off the road as felt - trouble is inevitable. And on the first sharp turn the car led. I just had time to shout: "We're going to the tree." Jack tried to turn the wheel, but it was too late.

Subsequent events Anna vaguely remembers: "I then lost consciousness, then I regained consciousness, but most of the things my memory of that night is still recorded." Completely reconstruct the accident the girl helped the witnesses of the tragedy. However, it took two years.

"Please do not tell me what I was driving"

- The bride did not die immediately. Il seems to have time to drop off the hospital. But the doctors were powerless to help her. In the first seconds after the accident, I looked at her and was horrified - Irina was unconscious, her blond hair were covered with black blood, his face disfigured. And I remember well the first Jack jumped out and began to call his father. My parents, he is nothing, "fast" is not called. He was in a state of shock, ran across the field and was shouting into the phone.

"Soon" caused strangers - local residents, who had fled to the noise.

Of the five people who were in the car were not injured, only two - Yevgeniy Lukyanenko Sergei Kovalchuk and groom, who was sitting next to the driver's seat.

- I was dragged out of the car, put on earth - continues Anna. - I remember the infernal pain. And I shouted loudly, called Zhenya, only close friend of everyone who was there. He came to me literally 30 seconds. He took my hand and put some on the boy's knee, saying, "Let him think it was me." And left. With me were complete strangers boys from a neighboring village. I kept telling them: "I'll be sleeping." Apparently, I was going to die. They distracted me, talked to some extraneous threads and constantly repeated: "Do not you dare close your eyes, hold on."

After some time to the accident began to arrive in "ambulance cars". The first took the hardest-hit - bride Irina. Then the hospital sent one of the boys - Alexei Lyashenko, who all his might shouted: "I am dying." Anna drove away from the scene after more than two hours.

- I almost was not open fractures, I'm all broken inside. So apparently it looked normal. For me, the blood is not there. Perhaps that is why the doctors decided that I still hold out, and took me to the last. When I was loaded onto a stretcher, legs and hands, I no longer felt.

In rural hospital Anna kept per day. Apparently, the doctors did not doubt - the girl did not make it to the morning. Her parents made it clear: "Your daughter injuries incompatible with life." And the sense to a patient in the Krasnodar hospital tens of kilometers away? Only in vain gasoline spending ...

- But my body coped, I lasted a day. But Krasnodar doctor also not comforted his mother: "It is necessary to do emergency surgery. One percent of what your child will survive. Otherwise exactly die. " For three days I did not come out of the coma. The first operation lasted all night. Later I suffered eleven surgery. It was like hell. I just had time to move away from one anesthesia, I was immediately transported back to the operating room.

With Krasnodar forum: "When Anya was discharged from the hospital, patients were crying! Never forget us a picture of how the girl's mother slept under her bed in hospital - there was no more seats, and Annie choked with blood! The parents of the girl gave the last money in order to somehow help their child! Family Lukyanenko have any idea how much worth this treatment ?! Apparently not ... "

- When I woke up after the first operation, immediately called his wife. In spite of everything, I'm worried about him - continues interlocutor. - His voice was calm: "I'm all right." Later, he came to the hospital. Twice in total I came to see me. All these meetings were reduced to one, he literally begged me, "Please do not say that I was driving." He managed to lull my vigilance. I felt sorry for him, and I said: "Do not worry, I will say that I do not remember." I do not know why it came - probably wanted to help him. In turn, I have no doubt that he will help me with the treatment. For six months, his father pestered my house and talked to my parents, but the words of compassion my relatives have not heard from him once. He just had to otmazatsya son from prison.

On the treatment of the father of Anna Lukyanenko transferred 160 thousand rubles. Then I take a receipt from the parents of the victim. This amount is enough for a girl for a month. When Anna's parents turned again to Lukyanenko for financial assistance, the head of the family wrote to the prosecutor where the accused father Klimenko extortion.

Meanwhile, the girl has already given the first indications investigator. The question: "Who was driving?" - Anna replied: "I do not remember." That was enough to deflect suspicion from Lukyanenko.

And soon declared culprit. They became Alexei Lyashenko, the guy who was sitting in the back seat of the crashed car.

"Guys, come to your senses, you face 5 years in prison!"

Certainly the champion would come out unscathed, if Anna had not changed his testimony. On re-examination of the investigator if she saw the light: "At the wheel was Lukyanenko."

But to prove the truth of these words has now become much more difficult.

- First, we tried to find a lawyer to me, but it turned out to be a daunting task. While Zhenya protect three people, for we did not want to take anybody. Hearing the name Lukyanenko, lawyers waved: "We do not want to communicate with his father the champion." Only two years later we were able to hire a lawyer.

Father athlete really is not the last man in the Kuban, to say the least. Yuri Lukyanenko took the chair head of the inter-district criminal executive inspection № 9 Main Directorate of the Federal Penitentiary Service in Krasnodar Krai.

This significant fact explains a lot in the sensational case Lukyanenko.

- One day I was summoned to confront with Alexei Lyashenko - the guy who took the blame, - says Anna. - He looked me in the eyes, without a trace of embarrassment, said: "I was at the wheel." I could not believe my ears - because I saw it all! Then he took to the investigator: "Guys, come to your senses! You threatens to 5 years ... "On Lesha these threats have not worked, if it is programmed to one answer:" It's my fault. " I have no doubt that my father Lukyanenko Lyashenko had promised to provide favorable conditions for his detention in prison. Perhaps for false testimony Lesha good pay. Of course, the investigator understood immediately. Last year, he put an end to the investigation and referred the case to the court.

Yevgeniy Lukyanenko and Anna Klimenko
The matter came to the Slavic District Court in November last year. But essentially it is not yet considered: at the preliminary hearing, a federal judge ruled Alexander Spring return it to the prosecutor "to remove obstacles in the examination."

- High-profile case do not allow progress in court. Although this accident - an ordinary case, it would seem, everything is easy and simple. And most importantly - the judge, prosecutor, investigator clear who was responsible for the accident. But now it goes to the fact that the cause of the accident was a rough road - said Klimenko. - And on the website of the city prosecutor's office appeared the slogan: "Pride of Slavyansk-on-Kuban." Below is the name of Lukyanenko.

... Today, the once quiet and peaceful Slavyansk-on-Kuban was divided into two opposing camps. A clear advantage on the side of Anna.

- It is terrible that the groom dead Irina Kovalchuk, Sergei Lukyanenko took the side, moreover, they have maintained a strong friendship with the champion. Serge, of course, came to the funeral of his bride, and then chose to forget the tragedy. Over the years, he has never called his parents Irina had not come to her grave, but on the wedding donated money to buy a car. Soon after the accident began dating a girl. Life goes on...

Continuing life and Yevgeny Lukyanenko. His posters still hang in many cities in the Krasnodar Territory, he continues to exercise, she plans to go to the Olympics in London. A newly married champion. However, the lavish wedding to play did not - signed with the bride quietly, without noisy feasts.

Meanwhile, parents of the deceased Irene and could not come to terms with the death of his daughter and the fact that the perpetrator is still at large.

- Parents Lukyanenko had family financial assistance in the funeral of Irene - money, by the way, they are also given a receipt deceased father - adds Anna. - Strange turns out that if their son was in no way to blame for why they provide material assistance and the more demanding receipts? By the way, Jack did not bring him sympathy, did not apologize, did not attend the funeral, and to this day avoids communication with the family. I constantly called up to them, and, you know, they do not believe that time heals. And I try not to go out of the city, afraid to face Lukyanenko. During all this time, we only once crossed with Eugene when he passed away. When he saw me, he turned away, eyes hidden - looked straight at me and grinned. But the world is not without good people - the last time I have gained a lot of friends who pray for my health. Children in schools Kuban hold shares in my support - make crafts, and proceeds to list my account. And this faith in me helps. Just recently, I finally learned how to sit. Now try to take the first steps ... And I pretty well.

"My son mischief again!"

Perhaps Anna Klimenko version could be interpreted as a female revenge, resentment against the former fiance.

It could be ... if it did not confirm the version of dozens of people.

Julia Lebedeva - investigators who traveled on the scene immediately after the incident:

- I arrived at the scene a few hours after the accident. I had to take testimony from witnesses to the accident. At that time I was a young investigator, so at first I was none of those present did not notice. From talking to the crowd, I realized: behind the wheel sat Yevgeniy Lukyanenko. Himself Eugene looked terribly frightened, he fussed, running around the mangled car, visibly nervous. When I asked who was at the wheel, I did not give a clear answer. A little later I was approached by a boy: "I was driving." While we were talking to him, we received information from the hospital that one of the victims died, the other is in serious condition. Soon the father arrived Lukyanenko. He is always calling someone: "My son once had done things." And then Lukyanenko Sr. took me aside and asked, "How to behave in this situation?" I explained that the participants of the accident can take advantage of Article 51 and not to incriminate themselves and their loved ones. And then the father of the champion gave the mandate to all present - not to give any testimony, referring to this article. The same guy who initially took the blame on himself and did - he refused to talk to me. And later still he admitted that he lied at the first interrogation. Later, the case he did not pass, it never again questioned.

On the day of the tragedy I was able to talk a little with himself Eugene Lukyanenko. He did not deny that, too, I was in the car. But all my questions answered hesitantly, swam in the testimony. It constantly pulls father, they say, do not talk to me without a lawyer. After we went to the hospital to examine Zhenyu intoxicated. The champion found blood alcohol. Father Lukyanenko everywhere accompanied his son, did not leave him a single step. Eugene himself hardly spoke.

On the day of the tragedy - Irina with her husband Sergei and Alexei Lyashenko (left to right).
Who takes the blame Alexei Lyashenko. This guy - a close friend of the champion athlete, too, is engaged in the struggle. But personally, I have no doubt that the culprit was an accident Eugene. I saw Lukyanenko in the first hours after the tragedy, believe me, the innocent themselves do not lead. He was frightened, clutched his father. Innocent people will not think about how to do it better, it will tell you how it was.

I even had a chance to attend the confrontation Lukyanenko and Anna Klimenko. Do not put into words how Jack put down his ex-girlfriend, insulted, he shouted: "Shame on you! What you're lying, girl! You did not see anything and do not know anything! "

Anastasia Ogorodova, CCM Athletics, met with Yevgeny Lukyanenko after the fatal accident.

- Zhenya, we began to meet in 2 months after the accident. Of course, I heard about this tragedy, but all the details at the time of our acquaintance did not know. Jack himself is always cut short the conversation on this subject: "I do not want to talk about it." He pretended that nothing happened. Details of the accident, I learned from his friend Lesha Lyashenko, who took the blame. He told me in detail, who was sitting behind the wheel, and then come up with some tale to otmazatsya Zhenyu. After initially responsible for the accident would make the dead Irina. It did not happen only because the examination has shown that if the girl was sitting in the front seat, she would die - it would have slept airbags. In the end, I took the blame Alex. According to him, for the salvation of Eugene Lukyanenko father she gave him a car and promised to provide comfortable conditions of detention in prison. When I met with the ex-girlfriend Anya athlete and learn how behaved Eugene after the accident, I was in shock. We soon parted with Eugene.

Alex LYASHENKO - one Yevgeny Lukyanenko:

- Why did you take the blame?

- Because I was driving.

- But the whole city says the car drove drunk Lukyanenko.

- It only says Anna Klimenko. You know the details of the relationship and Ani Eugene? I advise you to learn. And you told the parents Klimenko blackmailed Lukyanenko, literally chased out of his money on the treatment of victims? And what tales composed family Klimenko, if Lukyanenko father paid someone money to otmazatsya son? All this is a lie invented by the offended girl! Let's finish the conversation. I drove the car. And the point.

Anna Klimenko
- What are you doing now?

- At the moment I'm at a party at the party. You do distracting.

- C beside you is Lukyanenko. You could not give him the phone?

- You want me to give up the phone Wife? That's absurd! All the best...

Nikolai Kolonitskii - the investigator who conducted the case:

- When the investigation was completed and the case went to trial, lawyers Lukyanenko insisted that the case was returned for additional investigation. Who is considered a version that caused the accident served as a pit in the pavement. For me, in this case everything is clear, but if it were that simple ... You see, there is no direct evidence to the person who was at the wheel, and to blame the tragedy occurred. And this is the rub. Of course, we could send Lukyanenko on the lie detector, polygraph evidence but not proof in court. A person who wants to take the blame, faces up to 5 years imprisonment and not weak claims from victims. If convicted Lukyanenko - it shines up to 7 years in prison, because he was intoxicated.

Yevgeniy Lukyanenko declined to comment.

At the World Championships in Osaka Yevgeny Lukyanenko became the sixth, though, and showed a personal record - 5.81. Later, he won the world championship in the halls with a score of 5.90, and in a tournament in Poland became the sixteenth jumper in history to break the 6-meter line, soaring by 6.01. Then there was the Olympics in Beijing, where the Russian shestovikov won the silver medal, having won the bar at a height of 5.85 meters.

Today, all of these records Lukyanenko left far behind. After the tragedy of the athlete if jinxed. Over the last year he has never reached the level above 5.75. Eugene himself in numerous interviews sees the reason for the failure to injuries sustained after the accident. However, no doubt familiar Lukyanenko - is the wages of sin, which shouldered the champion.

Irina Bobrova

published in the newspaper "Moskovsky Komsomolets" №25943 on May 21, 2012

Return to “Pole Vault - International”