Pole Vaulting Summit

Discussion for all things related to the National Pole Vault Summit held annually in Reno, Nevada.
xtremevaulter

Pole Vaulting Summit

Unread postby xtremevaulter » Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:22 am

The info on the 2003 Pole Vault Summit is up you can check it out at http://www.polevaultsummit.com I am hoping to have Coach Knight let me attend it this year. ;)

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:32 am

Yeah! I am definitely going! I am going to have to pay my own way.... my school will only pay for one guy and one girl. But I will be there no matter what. Hopefully I will have PoleVaultPower.com fully up and running by then. I plan on making mad fliers and handing them out there :)

Troff-USA
PV Beginner

Unread postby Troff-USA » Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:07 pm

Sounds like the place to be during the winter. Have not been myself. Though someday, it would be interesting to go and officiate!

Azbeachboy1
PV Follower
Expertise: College coach
Lifetime Best: 17’1”
Favorite Vaulter: Toby

Unread postby Azbeachboy1 » Sun Nov 03, 2002 3:08 pm

Yeah this year is gonna be so much fun. Our school has 6 guys and 7 girls all that vault. I think there only gonna pay for whoever has the potential to qualify for NCAA's. We have our first all comers meet in early december so after that meet the school will have a better idea of who will be paid for. Anyways, all 13 of us are still going anyways, its gonna e such a blast, I cant wait!
Just fly high, and KISS THE SKY!!!

Return to “Pole Vault Summit”