Discussion for all things related to the National Pole Vault Summit held annually in Reno, Nevada.
First unread post • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I took my daughter to her first summit ( she has only been jumping for 3 months) and I think I had more fun than she did! All I can say is all you guys and gals seem like such a great group of people. I loved the comraderie that you show and the willingness to teach your sport to others. I am proud that my daughter is a vaulter! I think that the only person from this forum that I met was Brian, what a nice guy and an amazing athlete. I can't wait to go to the next summit.
Last edited by stargrazer on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
- I'm in Charge
- Posts: 30435
- Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:59 pm
- Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
- Lifetime Best: 11'6"
- Gender: Female
- World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
- Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan
- Location: A Temperate Island
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests