any vaulters from illinois ?

A forum to discuss anything related to Illinois

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

*TigerVault*
PV Whiz
Location: Mckendree College in Lebanon, IL - Hometown: Herrin, IL

Unread postby *TigerVault* » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:01 am

haha...well id prolly ask if it was liz first. but ya prolly still feel a bit stupid.
Go Dawgs! Woof! Woof! - SIU Salukis

izzystikchik
PV Follower
Location: MARQUETTE UNIVERSITY in Milwaukee, WI. ~ My home town is in OakPark, IL

Unread postby izzystikchik » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:26 pm

PVGrl2407 wrote:Thanks! That would be awesome...Let me know what he says. I know they have two good freshman vaulters. I went to watch a meet there on January 17th I think and the facilities are amazing! I was kinda surprized that the girls didn't jump that high but it's only the beginning of the season so I dunno. Good Luck at the Big East Championships! Where is it at?

I think i jumped against you before at State, you were a sophmore last year, well eventhough zach says he's never heard of you, i have! You were awesome for just a sophmore! Zach is my teammate, i've been injured but i'm making a comeback this weekend,

later,

liz

izzystikchik
PV Follower
Location: MARQUETTE UNIVERSITY in Milwaukee, WI. ~ My home town is in OakPark, IL

Unread postby izzystikchik » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:28 pm

*TigerVault* wrote:
VaultMarq26 wrote:where did the confusion with liz come about.

well when i went to state...liz and i already knew that we were both going at the time..but didn't know what each other looked like...liz told me her school colors ... gold and something so i saw someone wearin gold and i thought it was liz turned out being melissa gergel...get it :).

hey we'll finally meet each other if you go to our meet for outdoors at Eastern Illinois! I"m back from an injury so hopefully i'll be able to go to that meet, if I'm good enough! :yes:

VaultMarq26
PV Lover
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, College Coach,

Unread postby VaultMarq26 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:16 pm

izzystikchik wrote:
PVGrl2407 wrote:Thanks! That would be awesome...Let me know what he says. I know they have two good freshman vaulters. I went to watch a meet there on January 17th I think and the facilities are amazing! I was kinda surprized that the girls didn't jump that high but it's only the beginning of the season so I dunno. Good Luck at the Big East Championships! Where is it at?

I think i jumped against you before at State, you were a sophmore last year, well eventhough zach says he's never heard of you, i have! You were awesome for just a sophmore! Zach is my teammate, i've been injured but i'm making a comeback this weekend,

later,

liz

I didn't mean to disrespect you...i was just trying to say that you are not on too many people radar....but i am sure that will change
Man Up and Jump

PVGrl2407
PV Fan

Unread postby PVGrl2407 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:31 pm

oh dont worry you weren't being disrespectful. I kno no one has ever heard of me but i'm looking to change that this year :) and i was at state last year i tied for ninth and i was not happy at all lol you probably saw me crying :crying:

*TigerVault*
PV Whiz

Unread postby *TigerVault* » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:49 pm

izzystikchik wrote:
*TigerVault* wrote:
VaultMarq26 wrote:where did the confusion with liz come about.

well when i went to state...liz and i already knew that we were both going at the time..but didn't know what each other looked like...liz told me her school colors ... gold and something so i saw someone wearin gold and i thought it was liz turned out being melissa gergel...get it :).

hey we'll finally meet each other if you go to our meet for outdoors at Eastern Illinois! I"m back from an injury so hopefully i'll be able to go to that meet, if I'm good enough! :yes:

hehe....ya at SOUTHERN ILLINOIS....ill be there!

VaultMarq26
PV Lover

Unread postby VaultMarq26 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:11 pm

coach told you that you were going?
Man Up and Jump

izzystikchik
PV Follower

Unread postby izzystikchik » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:19 pm

Clarification, I thought we were talking about Easter Illinois, Sorry Tiger Vault, cause of my injury I had to scratch my entire indoor season, so I do'nt have any official heights to allow me to go to the Southern meet, But i am going to make a come back for out doors, I'm so sad, we won't see each other :( I still think you should go root for good ol' MU still

VaultMarq26
PV Lover

Unread postby VaultMarq26 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:25 pm

you're getting lazy liz, i have more posts then you now.....better get back to it
Man Up and Jump

izzystikchik
PV Follower

Unread postby izzystikchik » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:25 pm

haha, ok, i'll have to get back on it then won't I? ;)

*TigerVault*
PV Whiz

Unread postby *TigerVault* » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:14 pm

hmmm that sux, ill try to go...cant say for sure, cuz i may have to work.

*TigerVault*
PV Whiz

Unread postby *TigerVault* » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:27 pm

so ya i got injured at our first indoor meet on the 3rd...pulled a quad muscle...and was out for two weeks. I missed all our indoor meets and so i didnt get to qualify for indoor state, really sux. but we had a meet today, i did sooo bad, and i think its cuz i was so worried i would rehurt my leg, since that meet wasnt the first time. i had pulled it maybe two times before it, so i think u cursed me izzy :P

Return to “Illinois”