Hanover-Horton Summer Camp

A forum to discuss anything related to Michigan

Moderator: rainbowgirl28

treykristianPV
PV Wannabe
Expertise: 8 years and counting of vaulting ; Middle School and High School Coach
Lifetime Best: 4.27
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Sam Kendricks Demi Payne

Hanover-Horton Summer Camp

Unread postby treykristianPV » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 am

Hello, I apologize for this being last minute, but this camp is going to be a lot of fun and will be a great way to learn more about pole vault. Also more information will be posted about the meet.

Hanover-­Horton Summer Pole Vault Jumping Camp

Hanover-­Horton’s Track and Field program will be hosting a summer jumping camp where a pole vaulter with any level of experience can attend. This is a great opportunity for the pole vaulters to stay active and continue working in this field event all summer long.
Including:
● Coaching at site
● Pole run drills
● Short approach drills focusing on form
● Full runway approach jumping
● Video analysis
Camp will begin on Monday, June 20th and will be every Monday, Wednesday, and ​ Friday (weather permitting) from 5:30pm to 7:30pm and will last until July 29th. There ​ will not be camp during the week of July 4th. This will be a total of 15 sessions and 1 ​ competition held on Saturday, July 30th. Poles will need to be self­provided and athletes will be notified via Remind 101 for cancellations or notices.

Price: (cash only please)
​ ➢ $5 per day.
➢ $60 for all 15 sessions
➢ $15 for the competition.

This usage fee will be used to cover the wear and tear of the mats, bungees, bars, and runway.

NOTICE: The MHSAA Undue Influence policy is in effect year round for athletes looking to transfer after attending the jumping sessions.

Registration is held the first day of camp. There will be waiver forms and contact ​ information provided to sign up. Under 18 years of age requires parental consent.

Any further questions please contact me with a PM. I will then provide my phone number and information for further contact.
You only get as much as what you work for.

Return to “Michigan”