Cooleo, if your list is narrow enough (for example, the list below), you can follow this process (or one of the many variants to it) ...
1. In Excel, save your file by clicking on "File | Save As ..." and then in the "Save as type" field, select "Formatted text (space delimitted)". This will give you a file with an extension of '.prn'.
2. Open WordPad, and open the file.
3. Copy the list from WordPad to your paste buffer.
4. In the PVP Reply box, click on the Code icon, then paste the buffer (right-click, then Paste).
5. In the Reply box, the spacing won't look correct, but DON'T change any spacing! Just click the Preview button to check that all columns are aligned properly. If you followed the steps properly, the columns will be correctly aligned.
Here's an example of a list that I just used to do this (ignore the content) ...
Code: Select all
Arizona State University Mountain Pacific Sports Federation AZ West Region
California State University, Northridge Mountain Pacific Sports Federation CA West Region
University of Arizona Mountain Pacific Sports Federation AZ West Region
University of California, Berkeley Mountain Pacific Sports Federation CA West Region
University of California, Los Angeles Mountain Pacific Sports Federation CA West Region
University of Washington Mountain Pacific Sports Federation WA West Region
Washington State University Mountain Pacific Sports Federation WA West Region
That should do it! This process will handle lists of almost any length.