A forum to get help with any features of the message board, or to post suggestions for the board or website.

Moderator: ashcraftpv

Vaulterchick88
PV Pro

Unread postby Vaulterchick88 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:23 pm

Hey Becca, how come none of the unread subjects are orange anymore? all i see is white so i don't know if i read them or not.
"Life is not measured by the number of breath you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away"
- Anonymous

rainbowgirl28
I'm in Charge
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, I coach and officiate as life allows
Lifetime Best: 11'6"
World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Favorite Vaulter: Casey Carrigan

Re: New Posts

Unread postby rainbowgirl28 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:09 am

Vaulterchick88 wrote:Hey Becca, how come none of the unread subjects are orange anymore? all i see is white so i don't know if i read them or not.

Only new unread posts are orange, so if you're looking at something old, it'll be white, even if you haven't read it.

Lord of the Poles
PV Master

Unread postby Lord of the Poles » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:27 am

The moment you load pole vault power, all of your unread posts since the previous load will be orange.

For the entire session that your webbrowser is open, it will remember what posts you haven't read and which ones you have (out of the newest posts).

Now, the instant you close you browser window, the cookie that stores this data is deleted and all remaining unread topics are reset to "read" and you will not see them orange next time you log on.
All Hail the Legendary Sobe Beverage

Blackened Sun - My Personal Site

Return to “Help and Suggestions”