WSTC LLC Viseo with Alan Launder

A forum to discuss anything that has to do with pole vaulting that does not fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Russ, lonpvh

baggettpv
PV Master

WSTC LLC Viseo with Alan Launder

Unread postby baggettpv » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:29 pm

We just finished shooting video of the summer clinic here in Oregon City. We have all of Alan's PV drills, our core strength conditioning and gymnastics training. It is awesome, all the info available to you. It should be edited and available in about 3 weeks. Stay tuned for advanced sales info.

Rick Baggett
WSTC LLC
Good coaching is good teaching.

Bubba PV
PV Lover
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, High School Coach, College Coach, Former Elite Vaulter, Masters Vaulter, FAN
Lifetime Best: 5.51
Favorite Vaulter: Bubka

Unread postby Bubba PV » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:48 pm

Count me in Rick!! Bubba
Bubba Sparks - www.bubbapv.com

Support Becca & Pole Vault Power

Carolina Extreme
PV Follower
Favorite Vaulter: Chase Shealy

Unread postby Carolina Extreme » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:49 pm

Count me in too big guy! I want my copy before Bubba gets his though. LOL
Rusty Shealy
Univ. Of South Carolina
Pole Vault Coach
www.RSPVSports.com
“Mediocre efforts are like meaty okra. It’s hard to chew and even tougher to swallow.” Rusty Shealy

baggettpv
PV Master

WSTC LLC

Unread postby baggettpv » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:53 am

Thanks guys. This will be the first time my ideas have been made public. My running mechanics drills are on it along with the gymnastics activities thet Andjei taught me in 89-90. The core strength activities come from years of coaching, observing and applying the needs of American youth. It shall be a very good look at training methodologies.

It was good to see Stan Soloman from Marshfield high here. He has been my nemesis (and good friend) for years up here.... always is looking for the edge to beat my kids! He did it again this year with 1 and 2 in both girls and boys at the state meet...what a coach. Then he gave me a bag of crabs he caught from Coos Bay! I love crab! Good to see Laurie Chadwick from Mead Hi in Spokane. Watch out for her!! She is vary good and will make an impact on the National and NW rankings. Ex jumper, current gymnastics coach with an intense curiosity. What I can't figure out was where was everyone else? Alan and Jenny were here. I love that guy and Jenny as well.

Rick Baggett
WSTC LLC
Good coaching is good teaching.

master
PV Lover
Expertise: Masters Vaulter, Volunteer HS Coach, Former College Vaulter
Lifetime Best: 4.36m

Unread postby master » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:43 pm

Here's a big thanks to both Rick and Alan for putting on a great camp. :yes: :yes: Everyone that participated seemed to improve and had a very positive opinion about how it went.

- master

novavault101
PV Newbie

Unread postby novavault101 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:07 am

Due to Alan's sudden change of schedule, we were able to get him to our clinic in philadelphia. It has been a great learning experience for us and we have been thrilled with his input and instruction. Please PM me when it is ready...

Return to “Pole Vault - General”