A forum to discuss anything that has to do with pole vaulting that does not fit in the other forums.
If you can't get poles for a few days so you ask the athletes to bring brooms since all you're working on is walking and holding a pole correctly.
"That's how God's Word vaults across the skies from sunrise to sunset" Psalm 19:6
- PV Beginner
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:05 am
- Expertise: Current High School Vaulter
- Gender: Female
- World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
- Favorite Vaulter: Tim Mack
- Location: Murfreesboro, TN
If your grandfather has tried to help heal an injury with a bottle of "All Purpose Horse Liniment and Foot Lotion" that he bought back in 1934
Has happened unfortuatly, problems with living on a farm I guess. My family is guilty of almost all of these.
"I think that, generally, you need to live with your sport 24 hours a day." -SB
- Tim McMichael
- PV Master
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:36 pm
- Expertise: Current college and private coach. Former elite vaulter.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests