A forum to discuss anything that has to do with pole vaulting that does not fit in the other forums.
First unread post • 4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- PV Nerd
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:50 pm
- Expertise: Sophomore High School Vaulter
- Lifetime Best: 14'
- World Record Holder?: Renaud Lavillenie
Does anyone know of any division II schools that have an engineering program? I am a freshmen in college and am going to transfer schools to get a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering. I pole vaulted in high school and PR'd at 14'. I have had several D II school want me to come vault but none of them have engineering. I really want to pole vault in college but also need to make sure I go somewhere with engineering.
- PV Rock Star
- Posts: 3550
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 6:05 pm
- Expertise: Former College Vaulter; Former Elite Vaulter; Former Coach; Fan
- Lifetime Best: 5.34
- Favorite Vaulter: Thiago da Silva
- Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Jungm1420 wrote: I am a freshmen in college and am going to transfer schools to get a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering. I pole vaulted in high school and PR'd at 14'.
Better update your profile stats. If you're a college freshman now, they look to be 3 years out of date.
Run. Plant. Jump. Stretch. Whip. Extend. Fly. Clear. There is no tuck! THERE IS NO DELAY!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests