Who's Going to The Altius Season's Greeter on 12/18?

A forum to discuss pole vaulting or anything else relating to Texas

Moderator: achtungpv

Bubba PV
PV Lover
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, High School Coach, College Coach, Former Elite Vaulter, Masters Vaulter, FAN
Lifetime Best: 5.51
Favorite Vaulter: Bubka

Who's Going to The Altius Season's Greeter on 12/18?

Unread postby Bubba PV » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:57 pm

LOVE this meet. Super fast runways and a great facility. Check out http://www.clubaltius.com/ and click on "Events". Unfortunately the pregnant Becca can't make it this year but normally she serves as the Master of Ceremonies. I believe results will be posted here on PVP live. Hope to see you there!! Bubba

PS - I'm going up the night before and staying at the "meet hotel". Worked out great last year with some really good restaurants very nearby. As you can tell, I'm always VERY excited for this meet. Thanks Van Weygandt and Club Altius for this awesome event!!
Bubba Sparks - www.bubbapv.com

Support Becca & Pole Vault Power

sjc2230
PV Newbie

Re: Who's Going to The Altius Season's Greeter on 12/18?

Unread postby sjc2230 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:41 am

I am definitely going. I really like the layout of the pits and it is great to be indoors when it is really cold out. Looking forward to it! - Max Cosculluela

Erica
PV Whiz
Expertise: Olympian

Unread postby Erica » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:10 am

We're coming! Mike and I are going to be putting on the clinic Friday night in preparation for the competition on Saturday. If you are interested in getting vault tips from myself and from the best vault coach ever, go to http://www.clubaltius.com and click on "events" for more clinic info. I may even be giving away autoghraph cards! :D

I will also be using Saturday's competition as my pre-season preparation meet! I won't promise any 15' jumps from my long run, but I am healthy and will be jumping as high as I can from a shorter run.

Bubba, we will also be at the "meet hotel." I can't wait to see all my Texas vault friends! Becca, we will miss you, but we know you have your hands full!

Bubba PV
PV Lover
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, High School Coach, College Coach, Former Elite Vaulter, Masters Vaulter, FAN
Lifetime Best: 5.51
Favorite Vaulter: Bubka

Unread postby Bubba PV » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:18 am

Great Erica. Looking forward to seeing you guys!
Bubba Sparks - www.bubbapv.com

Support Becca & Pole Vault Power

Return to “Texas”