Some guidelines for using this forum:
1. Take all advice with a grain of salt. Never jump by yourself. Always have a coach present at practice.
This forum is not intended to replace your coach, merely to get additional feedback on your jumping. I make no guarantees about the quality or accuracy of information in the threads.
2. Please post as much information as possible about yourself. Tell us:
How long you have been jumping:
What pole you are on (length and weight rating):
How high you are gripping:
What bar(s) you are attempting in the video:
3. The best camera angle is a side shot from your takeoff angle. If you have really poor video quality and camera angles, don't expect as many replies.
4. Use an appropriate site to host your video. I recommend www.treemo.com
You can also host the videos on your own server, or use youtube or google video. Putfile.com is NOT OK. I will edit any posts that contain videos hosted by sites that are full of inappropriate ads, pop-ups, or anything else that is annoying the crap out of me.
5. Be open to what people have to say. If you are going to get defensive, don't waste your time posting the video here.
Some guidelines for replying to posts here:
- If you can't write coherently, don't reply.
- If you don't know what you are talking about, don't reply.
- Be nice.
- Be helpful.