Search found 254 matches
- Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:54 pm
- Forum: Pole Vault - Beginning Technique
- Topic: I want to start Pole Vault...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3364
I won't lie to you, being short is a disadvantage. But it by no means eliminates your future as a pole vaulter. I'm 5'6 and I train with a girl who's 5'11 and a guy who's 6'3 (Aussies are tall lol). The sheer difference in grip height from standing is huge but it's only made me want to train harder ...
- Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:57 am
- Forum: Pole Vault - International
- Topic: Men's Final - Hooker 5.96 OR, Lukyanenko 5.85
- Replies: 207
- Views: 37258
It's almost 1 am here and this was well worth staying up for! Congrats to Steve! I really hope this does wonders for pole vault in Australia. There are some fantastic coaches here and we need more athletes interested in the event. While the country already pulls it's weight in the event, there is po...