Alan Launder in Oklahoma

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
Tim McMichael
PV Master
Expertise: Current college and private coach. Former elite vaulter.

Alan Launder in Oklahoma

Unread postby Tim McMichael » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:54 am

I am hosting Alan Launder for a camp in Oklahoma! The dates are June 12, 13, and 14. Right now we are planning to have it at Yukon High School - unless I can get us into OU's facility. For more information contact me at tmcmicha@mac.com or by PM here on PVP.

Bubba PV
PV Lover
Expertise: Former College Vaulter, High School Coach, College Coach, Former Elite Vaulter, Masters Vaulter, FAN
Lifetime Best: 5.51
Favorite Vaulter: Bubka

Re: Alan Launder in Oklahoma

Unread postby Bubba PV » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:14 pm

GREAT Tim!!

Note to all who haven’t had Alan in for this type of event - you are in for an AWESOME experience. Not only will he blow away everyone with his in depth knowledge, but by the time he leaves he will have a genuine interest in every single participant whether it be the novice vaulter, parent, coach, or whoever. He truly leaves it all out on the field as he tirelessly works individually with everyone.

He's coming to us on June 20-21 for his third visit and we can't wait. I've known Alan since the 1996 Olympics and every time I see him I like him more and learn more new stuff. His passion for the sport and your kids will amaze you. The experience simply can't be matched. ENJOY!! Bubba
Bubba Sparks - www.bubbapv.com

Support Becca & Pole Vault Power

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”