Vaulthouse camp compared to LoJo's Vault Assault camp

A forum to post announcements about clubs, camps, or competitions. Old posts are moved to the appropriate regional forum below. This is also a forum where I make announcements regarding PoleVaultPower.com. All other posts in this forum will be deleted. Please read the descriptions of the forums below, if your post is not a club/camp/competition, it does not belong in this forum.
birdi_gurlie
PV Pro

Vaulthouse camp compared to LoJo's Vault Assault camp

Unread postby birdi_gurlie » Sat May 02, 2009 3:54 pm

So...
I'm a vaulter in eastern NC and I found 2 vault camps that I want to go to [and are in my time constraints]:

"Vaulthouse"
http://www.vaulthouse.com/

And

"LoJo Vault Assault Summer Camp"
http://www.lojovaultassault.com/va_camps.html

I am vaulting about 6'6" regularly, 7' is my PR, [straightpoling a 110lb 11', from 5 lefts. I'm 95lb-ish]. I've vaulted for 2 years/4 seasons.
Ummm...anyone have any suggestions about which to go to? I don't know which would be better for me.
Last edited by birdi_gurlie on Sun May 03, 2009 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That's how God's Word vaults across the skies from sunrise to sunset" Psalm 19:6

powerplant42
PV Rock Star

Re: camp question...

Unread postby powerplant42 » Sat May 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Altius and agapit (and Lawrence Johnson of course) will be at the second one... (I hope I will be too!)

Those people are enough reason for me. :yes:
"I run and jump, and then it's arrrrrgh!" -Bubka

birdi_gurlie
PV Pro

Re: camp question...

Unread postby birdi_gurlie » Sat May 02, 2009 9:57 pm

That's what I was thinking...I just don't know.

Other issue is that A. I have to pay for part of it if I go to the LoJo one and B. I ALSO want to go to an FCA camp...and chances are if I go to the LoJo one, I'll have to pay for the FCA camp too or I wont be allowed to go. :S IDK.

I think I wanna go to that one...more vault time too. :yes:
"That's how God's Word vaults across the skies from sunrise to sunset" Psalm 19:6

Return to “Website News and Camp/Competition Announcements”