State of the Site Address (PolePeddlers.com)

A forum to discuss anything that has to do with pole vaulting that does not fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Russ, lonpvh

StickJumper
PV Nerd

State of the Site Address (PolePeddlers.com)

Unread postby StickJumper » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:47 am

It has become apparent that juggling college, track, the business, and many other aspects that keep occurring in trying to manage all of these has become too much to handle as one person. I have tried to do my best to manage it all, but with everyone's contributions and support, the site has grown out of my control. I am not going to end the site at all. I have however had to institute some changes to facilitate easier use for myself, but mainly for the users. If you visit the site now, instead of "contact me" as the theme throughout the pages, you may now contact each other. This eliminates having to spend lots of time waiting on emails for a couple days before anything happens. If there are any concerns with being directly contacted and/or having your email available to others, please let me know. I feel this way, everyone can manage things much easier and it can be much more user friendly.
From now on, the only charge to the site will be an insertion fee for putting a pole in the for sale section. This will be a flat rate of $6 per pole and will remain until sold. It is requested that upon the sale of the pole that you contact me and let me know so that I may remove the pole from the site, so as to avoid having nonexistant poles on the site. None of the poles on the site currently will be assessed an insertion fee as I have decided to institute this change after the fact.
All sales and transactions currently underway will be completed and then the new interface initiated. If you have recently contacted me about a pole or inquired as to the beginning of a transaction, I ask that you view the "For Sale" page and contact the seller directly. I wholeheartedly apologize for any inconveinences that this may cause, but there are so many emails daily that to fulfill all of these as of current is outside my reach at this point, and the sale will viably be completed much sooner than had these try and be worked out. If there are any questions, concerns, comments, or anything that you can think of that you need any answers to, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to aid in any way possible, but have found myself to have been very slow as of late, and getting slower. I hope this new system will suffice for everyone, and that the community continue to grow. Thank you for your patronage and your time.
~Ryan Fussell
Pole Peddlers Admin
AIM sn: JavelinPride
"Not knowing where you are going is the best way to get somewhere you've never been."
Ryan Fussell- Pole Peddlers Admin.
http://www.polepeddlers.com

Return to “Pole Vault - General”